BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yomayra R.
Saint Petersburg
Amazing!!!! It really does take all the makeup off leaving your skin clean and fresh. Even water proof makeup like for example mascara!!!!! Gentle to the face but gets the job done. Good size for price! And is for all types of skins
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have not used this ritually yet, though I plan on it soon as I will save up to maybe,do wholesale. I only say this b/c I have heard SO many great things about this and how if I use it for a while I can clear my face up so, tht being said I will be more than happy to try it out soon.
Avonley G.
Santee
I love this product! After using it for the first time, you definitely notice a difference in your skin. My skin was brighter and clearer. I also like that the product does not need to be rinsed off. This was my fist time using the product and I will continue to purchase it.
Gabby F.
Love this cleanser! I have only gone through one bottle, but from my experience it is great. It is gentle on the skin without leaving an oily residue on the skin after. I have sensitive skin and am able to use this product. Highly recommend.
Lauren C.
I absolutely love this. I use it mostly for removing my eye makeup though instead of using it as a facial cleanser. I didn't feel like it worked well enough to cleanse my face. But will definitely buy again to use as an eye makeup remover. Doesn't leave that weird feeling on your eye like most eye makeup removers leave.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
This has to be my favorite micellar water of all time. It removes every little trace of makeup with ease and no tugging. Super inexpensive and way more affordable than bioderma! Easily accessible at drugstores, target, etc. love it!!
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
Whenever I have makeup on this always helps because it usually gets everything off that I need to when I have to get ready for the next day and not look so bad. But I would definitely buy this again when I finished with my first bottle
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
If you want easy and effective to remove your makeup than this is for you. You don't even need water after it. Will leave your skin feel fresh and clean. Great for everyday uses. Remember that you need to do your weekends scrub too
maría f.
Miami
This Garnier Cleansing micellar water is extremely good i heard  so much about it from many of my friends so i decided to try it and it truly works as  people says it does I love it I truly recommend this product I would buy it again. It is long lasting.
Jessica H.
It took off makeup well and it cleansed my skin of any dirt or oil from the day. I got it in a sample box and i would definitely buy it again. I really do recommend it. It's great if your looking for a replacement for makeup wipes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.