BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
maría f.
Miami
This Garnier Cleansing micellar water is extremely good i heard  so much about it from many of my friends so i decided to try it and it truly works as  people says it does I love it I truly recommend this product I would buy it again. It is long lasting.
Jessica H.
It took off makeup well and it cleansed my skin of any dirt or oil from the day. I got it in a sample box and i would definitely buy it again. I really do recommend it. It's great if your looking for a replacement for makeup wipes
Angie S.
Empecé a usarlo hace poco y deja la piel de mi rostro suave, lo puedes encontrar a un buen precio, es una buena opción. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Carolina S.
Kingston
All of my friends talked about that. So I tried to the first time and was everything that they were talking about it. I bought at cvs for a nice price, and it have in everywhere. It's a product that I always buy to have in my bag.
Alex S.
This is a very good cleansing water. I think that it is great for getting makeup off without leaving behind an oily residue.

I usually use this in combination with a makeup wipe. I find that a lot of makeup wipes are too dry for my taste so I add this on as an extra oomf!
karla m.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good micellar water , help to remove regular makeup and refresh it too... I got it at Walmart at a good price And I else got some coupons the only bad side it's that can't remove water proof makeup but it's really good !!!
Chrissy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Gentle cleansing that dissolves my makeup at the end of a long day. It's pretty effective on removing mascara but needs a little extra effort to get clean lashes. Leaves very little residue when applied with cotton pads. Nice prep for my night time moisturizing routine.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
My goto beauty must have when removing my makeup. My mascara is always hard to get completely off, even after a shower and washing my face. I love this stuff! My skin feels clean and refreshed after use which is something I love.
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
This works really well and it's really inexpensive. A bottle lasts me a long time. Even though it doesn't claim to take off waterproof makeup, it takes mine off perfectly! It also takes off eyeliner better than any makeup wipe I've used!
alex b.
I love it! It's one of my absolute favorites and I buy it often. Can't complain about the price at all, for what you're getting- especially the pretty packaging. I've recommended it to friends and they are just as in love as I am now!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.