BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amy J.
I bought this because a friend of mine recommended it and I love it!! It is amazing at removing make up! It removed my waterproof eye makeup without any problems. Can be purchased at a local drug store or Walmart! It you are looking for an inexpensive way to remove your make up look no further!
Jessica B.
Los Angeles. CA
This is my go-to makeup remover, I haven't found anything that works better while also being gentle on my skin. My eyes can be a sensitive area, and this removes every last bit of makeup while also moisturizing. It's about $10 a bottle, but one bottle will last a long a long time and is very worth it.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My must have over the past 4 months. I love how clean it gets your face. I mean scrubb your face and you think it's clean right? Then use the water on a cottonball and boom! More dirt and grime. I use this all day from day to night... everyome needs it.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This is honestly the best face cleanser and makeup remover! The waterproof one LITERALLY TAKES EVERYTHING OFF! I can't get enough of this product and it's perfect to travel with! It's so easy to use and I will probably be purchasing this forever and ever!
Alexandra W.
Love Micellar water so much !!! This stuff works so good. I not only use it as a makeup remover but sometimes even as an extra cleaning step in my skin care routine. It honestly does so much and is so gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
This has changed how I remove my makeup. It's makes my skin smooths and the makeup on my face comes right off. The only thing that I wish was a little easier is to dissolve eye make.
Liz T.
Springfield
This is my new favorite way to remove my makeup. It gets everything off without too much of a fuss and it leaves absolutely no residue on my face which I appreciate so much. Also this product is fragrance free and the product lasts for quite a while!
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I was very grateful to find this product because I have had many issues with makeup remover that causes irritation to my eyes. This product took off the mascara and didn't burn. I loved how light it was and will continue to buy this product as my go to remover!
Priscilla G.
I really enjoy using this product, I was a bit hesitant at first because I mainly know Garnier as a hair product brand, but I decided to give it a shot and I really liked how well it worked. I do think that it can burn your eyes  bit when it gets in it so I would be cautious of that. But other than that it has worked well
Debbie S.
Great product to remove makeup. I use it every night with a cotton round. Although it claims to remove waterproof mascara, I find that it needs a lot more effort to remove even my non-waterproof mascara. I have to use it with my neutrogena facial wash to make sure my face has more makeup on it's
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.