BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jennifer K.
Washington, IN
I use Micellar Water daily to remove my makeup. It is extremely gentle on the skin and eye area; it doesn't hurt if it gets in your eyes. Although it is gentle, it removes even stubborn makeup. Price wise it seems slightly high but it works very well. I am on my second bottle and I would certainly purchase again.
Lauren C.
I have very sensitive skin and I try not to use harsh products. I using the micellar cleansing water for everything. I use it to take off makeup instead of using harsh makeup wipes. Its oil, alcohol, and fragrance free, so it's super gentle!
~ 10/10 rating Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Gabrianne G.
I have very dry skin and this does not dry it out any! I use it every night to remove all of my make up and eye make up. I do not have to do any harsh scrubbing it just comes right off with a few swipes. Also lasts forever.. a little goes a long way... and is super cheap. Also at most stores so it’s very convenient if you do run out you don’t have to wait to order it.
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
BEST miscellar water I have tried. It really removes all your makeup even stubborn waterproof mascara. Leaves your face feeling clean. Whenever I feel so tired I just wipe my makeup off with this and don't feel the need to get up and wash my face after because it doesn't leave your face feeling oily or any of that sort
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom. I always remove my makeup with coconut oil (double cleanse method) but I use the micellar water for lipstick, eyeliner and swatches. It’s gentle on the skin, even though it has alcohol in it and it works so well!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
I wear a lot of make up from day to do and this is an easy way when your just too lazy to do a whole cleansing routine to remove all the make up from your face . Just apply a little to a Cotten round and wipe away :) no mess and no more make up :) yes must try this
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
not that the product didn't work, I just felt like it was so much more of a hassle trying to remove my makeup. maybe the style just isn't for me. I much rather prefer the clinique take the day off or a makeup wipe. for the price, I think this is a good product considering it worked. I just personally would buy again
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
I really like this micellar water as well as the waterproof variety. It's one of the best US made ones that I have tried. I would much rather use La Roche-Posay, Bioderma, or Vichy but the price point on this is too good to pass up. I thought I wanted to find a new one once but all the other ones I tried were not nearly as effective. I'm going to buy one of the new travel size ones next.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I purchased this cause of the reviews I have read. I bought it from my target on sale and it was gentle on my face and didn't cause any break outs. I'm a first time user and was happy with how it left my skin feeling fresh
Amee R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love this stuff so much it cleans off all my makeup in seconds. It even takes of my mascara! All you have to do is but the cleanser on a makeup puff and hold it on your eyes for 20 seconds and it gets all the mascara off. Great product and last a long time!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.