BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kasi C.
This product does really take off all your makeup. My only issue with this product is it is alittle to harsh for my skin so that was alittle disappointing. I do think that is is extremely affordable. I would recommend to people who don't have very sensitive skin.
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
This is by far my favorite product I use during my daily routine! I use it every morning to get rid of the sleepy eye look and refresh my face. At night I use it to remove my eye make up and face make up. It doesn't take a lot of product to get all of my make up off. Love love love!
Sarah L.
Agawam, MA
I like how this product took my make up off and it was relatively inexpensive but you are supposed to not have to wash your face after using it and I didn't like the way my skin felt so I still had to use a Cleanser after taking off my makeup. I'd rather use a makeup wipe, it's easier and just as effective.
Emily Z.
I absolutely adore this product for makeup removal. It's easily accessible since it's a drugstore item, and it's affordable too. At my CVS I purchased it for $7. It take off makeup so well before I use my cleanser. It also doesn't leave a filmy residue and has no harsh smell whatsoever. I also love throwing this in my gym bag for cleansing my skin post workout!
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
Such an AMAZING product so happy I purchased it removing my makeup ha never been so easy it is so gentle on my skin and refreshing I purchased mine from Walgreens and I would say this product was made to perfection I could not be more satisfied with this product.
Ally R.
Petal, MS
I love using this to take off my makeup at the end of the day. I found it at my local grocery store and I've seen it everywhere. The packaging is simple which I like. It's very gentle, which I have really sensitive skin. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Aries K.
Atlanta, GA
If I had to use only one makeup remover for the rest of my life, this would be it. I apply this to about 4-5 cotton pads to cleanse my face on heavy makeup days. Does a really good job of removing everything. Sometimes I will cleanse with just this on lazy days.
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
This is a amazing product. It has even removed waterproof mascara! Leaves my face feeling a bit oily but it doesn't last. I have seen a dramatic improvement of my skin and acne after using this product. Totally love it and will be getting more when I run out! :)
Christine W.
After I began Rx retinol everything I used before was drying out my skin. I tried moisturizing face washes, but they left makeup behind. Then I found this! It removes every ounce of makeup, even tough waterproof eye makeup. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t dry me out. I use it morning and night.
Desiree L.
Rosharon , TX
A great makeup remover. This was what I thought was a repurchase, but I grabbed the wrong one. Being one not to waste I decided to use it up. I'm an oily gal and while this does get my make up off I'm left feeling rather oily even after shaking it up really good. I always have to wipe the excess oil off after finishing.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.