BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ashley P.
My favorite micellular water because it removes eye make up much better than other waters. It can feel a bit greasy, but I personally like more oil. However, it almost requires that you wash your face afterwards to clean off excess oil.
Lexus M.
Great product! I use this every night to remove my make up or make up that didn't come of in the shower. It doesn't take any harsh scrubbing to get the make up off! I have super sensitive skin and this is like using water but much better!
Nancy G.
Me gusta lo uso después de quitar mi maquillaje para asegurarme de que esté limpia mi piel y si me gusta su efectividad pero no lo usaría como desmaquillante porque si lo uso para desmaquillarme no siento que limpie por completo mi piel.
lily K.
I used this product so quickly! It was excellent- left my skin feeling so fresh, clean, and hydrated. There was hardly any scent, and it never caused me any irritation or redness. I was very happy at how easily it took off makeup as well.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
Love this, my skin is dull and dry and this doesn't make it worse like other do. Not harsh and no unnecessary scrubbing is required. meets all expectations and ive already repurchased and recommend to everyone for a nice makeup remover/cleanser
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
I love that I can remove a full face of make up with just three cotton swabs. It even removes mascara without the harsh rubbing. The only thing I don’t quite like it maybe it’s just for my skin is that it does dry it out slightly. But other than that I think it’s an amazing product I use the all in one for sensitive skin types
Yanna V.

I do not like, I love! Does very well to my skin when I use it to remove the makeup leaves my skin soft and very moisturized, and does not feel heavy face like some similar products, I could find it in the supermarket at a good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie G.
Mclean, VA
This has become a great alternative to using makeup wipes when i'm in a hurry and need a quick wipe down but it isn't a staple.  The formula is nice and takes makeup off well but I can't rely on it solely for removing mascara.
Maliah P.
Spring
This cleanser didn’t fully remove all of my make up I notice that when ever I use another one of my makeup remover towelettes there was still some makeup on it. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and it was an okay cleanser for my acne prone skin but I won’t be buying this again
Mackenzie S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I use this every night after taking my makeup off with wipes and it's crazy to see how much gunk is still left on there! It's super gentle, lasts forever, and always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Such great quality for such a low price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.