BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kaylee H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LIVE for this product! Whether I just need a tiny amount to get rid of eyeshadow glitter “fallout”, or a whole cotton ball’s worth of it, it always does the job! Would highly recommend, even for those with sensitive skin. Works incredibly well and is very gentle.
Renzyl B.
i really love this produt. it easily removes my make up even if it is waterproof. the price is just right and and a good product . Its my second bottle now and i wont replace it with any other cleansing water. i buy the big size to last more. you only need small amount and it will help remove everything.
Victoria B.
Schenectady, NY
I love this product! I have really sensitive skin and this cleansing water feels great on my skin. It removes my makeup and cleanses my face beautifully and I feel refreshed afterwards. I've tried using other makeup remover and it leave my skin red and irritated. I highly recommend!
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
I cannot stand oil based facial cleansers. My face feels a little disgusting after I do, and I even tend to break out. That slightly defeats the purpose of cleaning a face. Scrubbing with soap and water doesn't help all that much, either. Coming across this was one of the best things I feel that has happened to my face. It cleans makeup off with hardly any scrubbing. I mean, it wiped right off my skin and left my face feeling clean with the luxury of NOT having that oily feel afterward. Even more, out of all the Miceller products out there, Garnier has it for a price that does not make you want to cringe and stick with soap and water. Just one little facial sponge and a splash of the Micellar is all it takes to clean up before bed for me. It has not made me break out, and it does not leave anything behind (I do have to work on my eyes a bit longer, but I do like to go all out in makeup on that area). I really have no intention on using any other cleanser again unless Garnier opts to ever stop making this stuff!
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
I absolutely love this product! I use it in the mornings to remove my night time skin care and prep my face for my daytime routine and follow up with my make up application.
It's gentle and effective at freshening my skin and removing dirt and oils.
It's gentle enough that I have my 12 year old use it as a means of cleaning the skin and getting used to skin care.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
This is by far the best make up remover I have come across. I absolutely hate the liquid removers, as they tend to be oily even when they claim to be oil free. This product is so gentle, and literally like water. I couldn't believe it. For a pretty large bottle it is so worth the price. This will be the remover I will continue to purchase. Never in a million years did I think I would be using make up or facial products from Garnier!
Amanda F.
Ellwood City , PA
My new obsession!! I usually use makeup wipes to remove makeup at the end of the day, but thought I would give this new product a try. Once I used this product I will never go back. With one quick swipe, it removes all makeup; mascara, liner, and matte lipstick! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated!
Marissa F.
This product is good at removing makeup and keeping the skin feeling hydrated, but I feel there are other products that do a better job. I typically would use it to take off my eye and face makeup but felt like my skin was very oily afterwards. I felt like it added to my nightly routine instating of cutting down on time. Overall, I can live without this product.
Gabbie J.
Works as it should, no smell, not oily, not drying. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and sensitive eyes. Doesn't sting or burn or leave my eyes red, and it makes my face feel truly clean, every last bit of mascara and eyeliner is removed perfectly, although it does have some problems with liquid lipsticks!
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
I am so glad micellar water is getting out there with different brands. I absolutely love the garnier one! I purchased the big bottle bottle at my local Wal-Mart and with using almost everyday, still have some. As far as being a cleanser I’d probably give it one star just because I don’t get that right squeaky clean feel but as a makeup remover 5. It does not leave any residues and takes off all makeup on your face from foundation to mascara. I will keep on buying as part of my skin care routine.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.