BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
I have normal to combination skin and have been using Garnier Micellular cleansing water for a few weeks now. I like that it is very convenient and easy to use with a flip top lid. Not greasy or drying this is a very gently and balanced formula. It is like a make up remover and toner. Cleansing and refreshing, NO burning, or alcohol, which is great for me because I do not like when things burn my eyes. :)
Michelle D.
Middletown, NY
Getting this to test was amazing i didn’t wanna spend the money on a bigger bottle if it didn’t work. I loveee the product. I wake up with oily skin so i use it in the morning before putting on my moisturizer and make up for the day and it removes all the oil from the night and cleans it well.
Cristina R.
Somerville, MA
Really good way to remove makeup! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing All-in-1 feels fresh and light. You need to put it on a cotton pad and wipe your face, or you could try using a towel but this felt a bit rough on my skin. Makeup comes off easily and skin doesn't feel dried out afterward.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
This is by far the best discovery I have made in the beauty world . This makeup removers is actually not topped and can’t be topped it has all of the quality you world look for in a makeup remover plus it is a cleanser. This is the oil infused one which actually the best one for me and to me in my opinion. I’ve tried the others and my second fav is the blue one but this one here is the BEST! If you want to see how I got it because it’s not sold in the US then checks out my review of it on my YouTube channel. Gemya Gadson !!!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Love this. It’s so easy, gets all the makeup off. I use it at the end of the day. I hate makeup wipes and can be too lazy to wash my face. This can at least be used before washing my face so I don’t spend time trying to rub off the makeup. Does not leave skin greasy, easy to use and gets the job done.
Carlee S.
Adairsville, GA
This is my new go to makeup remover. It’s gentle enough that it doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes but it does remove all traces of makeup. It also does not leave my skin feeling oily like eye makeup remover usually does but it does an even better job at removing eyeliner and waterproof mascara.
Lauren F.
Bensalem , PA
I recieved this product free to test out from influenster. I absolutely love that they sent me the full size of this product. I would say that this product is very effective. I had just tested it out this morning and my skin feels amazing and clean! deff would recommend this product to others
Courtney S.
Atlanta, GA
This does an amazing job removing makeup. I use it as the first step of my skin care routine to clean residue off my face before I cleanse my skin. Even though this is the regular micellar water, I had no issue removing water proof eyeliner and mascara!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ariel T.
Gore Springs, MS
This Micellar Cleansing Water is great! It’s definitely a god send when you’ve only got on mascara with your eyebrows drawn on so that you don’t have to use an entire makeup wipe for that small bit of makeup. This Micellar Water doesn’t really get the makeup off in one swipe (it doesn’t claim that it does but I was expecting it). It does leave your face feeling cleaned and refreshed after you’ve wiped your face with it from a cotton pad. I love to use it before bed and after I’ve just gotten done with a workout. I received this Micellar Cleansing Water free from Influenster!
Cheryl Ann D.
Longwood, FL
Love using this product to help take off my makeup or refresh my skin after a few hours wearing no makeup. I feel that it does a good job cleaning my skin and keeping it clear. I don't have sensitive skin, but find that it is gentle. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.