BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I purchased this cause of the reviews I have read. I bought it from my target on sale and it was gentle on my face and didn't cause any break outs. I'm a first time user and was happy with how it left my skin feeling fresh
Lindsey S.
Ashville
This stuff works so well! It is really convenient and cleanses effectively. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do it seems to remove virtually all of it although I do follow up with another cleanser. If I'm not wearing a lot of makeup or sunscreen, I'll just use this and it helps to keep my acne prone skin clear. It is also very gentle and doesn't dry out my skin at all. It's so affordable and the bottle lasts forever! I definitely recommend this product.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
not that the product didn't work, I just felt like it was so much more of a hassle trying to remove my makeup. maybe the style just isn't for me. I much rather prefer the clinique take the day off or a makeup wipe. for the price, I think this is a good product considering it worked. I just personally would buy again
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
I like this and it work really well but I just don’t like that it doesn’t remove waterproof makeup that well. Maybe I’m not using it right? Also I don’t like that I need other materials such as cotton pads to remove makeup. I’d prefer a balm like the Clinique. But I will say that this does remove other makeup really well and it really doesn’t leave a residue of oil which is great.
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
I have been reaching for this product everyday for the past couple months. It's super easy to use and gets the excess makeup and oil off of my face. I love using it when I am in a hurry but I will say it's best use is for when I have a bare face or to use after a cleanser because if I use it alone to remove makeup it leaves some residue. Other than that it's great!
Drucilla L.
I love this stuff! This is all I use to remove my makeup. I have repurchased it more than once and have gotten my sister to use it as well. It is not harsh at all on my skin and it doesn't leave an oily film. My skin feels smooth and refreshed. It removes all my eye makeup, and it does not sting my eyes at all!
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom. I always remove my makeup with coconut oil (double cleanse method) but I use the micellar water for lipstick, eyeliner and swatches. It’s gentle on the skin, even though it has alcohol in it and it works so well!
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
This Micellar water completely changed my skin care regimen. I was a little nervous going from a face care routine the consisted of 5+ products down to this water which basically does it all, but I could be happier. My face has never been clearer, smoother, or as hydrated. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I was always skeptical about these types of makeup removers but I kept hearing people rave about them, so I finally gave it a try and I fell in love with it. It is amazing how well it removes my makeup. Literally one swipe and it's gone. It is by far the best drugstore remover I've ever used and I highly recommend it.
Kaley W.
Shawnee, KS
This is hands down the best makeup remover I have ever used. It isn't pricey for the amount you get and it lasts a couple of months. I've bought two bottles so far and I absolutely LOVE IT. I will probably never use another makeup remover again. No harsh rubbing, makeup literally melts away and wipes right off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.