BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Removes makeup really well. If you hold it over your eye for twenty seconds, it will break down the mascara so you can better remove it. I prefer Loreal micellar water, but this is almost as good. The bottle lasts a long time so dont mind the price. Good product, performs well.
Cindy D.
Newark, NJ
I love this product! It takes out makeup from my skin that not even my face wash picks up. I use it twice a day (morning and night) with my skincare routine and it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I compare this product the It Cosmetics Micellar cleanser. It works just as great!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This it's pretty good. This removed of makeup and clean the face I use the first time to use. I like it I recommend to avert body it's good clearance it's clear it's effective. To the face and clean the all face to. The garnier I would like to recommend
Whitley H.
Ramseur, NC
I had high hopes for this product and was sadly let down. This was my first time purchasing and I did not like the way it made my skin feel and burnt my eyes a little. I will not be purchasing again. Definitely room for improvements.
Danielle D.
Deaver, WY
This product was a hit and miss for me. I loved that it took makeup off really well but it left my skin feeling kind of oily. When you shake the bottle it bubbles up and you can see a film. It just leaves my face feeling funny. I only use it to take off swatches on my hand.
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
Micellar water is the new trendy makeup cleanser. It definitely took all my makeup off and left my skin clean, but I find towelettes to be an easier product over this. I would recommend it to someone looking for a change in routine.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
Most makeup remover liquids leave your face feeling oily and slimy. Not this! It just feels like water removing your makeup and it comes off in just a few whiles. This was my first time trying this product. Personally I wouldn't but then again mostly becAuse I prefer face wipes.
Alix B.
Harlingen, TX
Saw Tati use this on YT and she speaks so highly of it so I decided to get it myself. It gets the job done of taking all your makeup off. I recommend this product I love it. The price is also good for the amount of product you get.
Sammy G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I used to be a die-hard Simple Micellar Water user, however ever since I started using this version by Garnier, I haven't even looked at my Simple one. This product removes ALL of my make-up, including tough to remove mascara, without irritating my VERY sensitive skin. I don't have to rub my eyes a bunch to get off my eye make-up which is huge for me. This product has also worked as a quick and through face cleanser when I can't wash my face. The product can get kind of "bubbly" when your using it, kind of like soapy, but don't let that scare you! It doesn't deposit or leave behind anything on your skin. This product is not oily at all and is not a dual phase remover that you have to shake before using. This does not need to be rinsed off. I would recommend this product everyone, especially those of us with sensitive skin and hard to remove make-up.
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have not used this ritually yet, though I plan on it soon as I will save up to maybe,do wholesale. I only say this b/c I have heard SO many great things about this and how if I use it for a while I can clear my face up so, tht being said I will be more than happy to try it out soon.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.