BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kanchan M.
Gets your makeup off without tugging or pulling your skin. It’s no-rinse, so warm water and cleaner won’t strip your skin like some cleansers can. I love that it’s water free and that it works by attracting  oil, dirt and makeup right off your face!  Definitely  a great choice especially for the price!
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
Omg. I can’t stop using this makeup remover. It gets the job done. The texture is great, and it doesn’t burn my eyes when removing my eye makeup which is obviously the best! Go try this if you haven’t already!
Amanda H.
COPPELL, TX
This cleansing water is wonderful! I love how it's super easy to use. It's really gentle and it removes every bit of make-up I'm wearing, even my waterproof make-up. It's also great for traveling!
Emily S.
San Marcos, TX
It works okay. Make sure you get the oil free kind if your skin is EVER oily. It definitely gets everything off your face, but it tends to leave me feeling greasy or wet rather than cleansed. I think it's definitely worth a try to see if it works for your skin type but I'll stick to my normal cleanser even on lazy nights!
Christina H.
Melissa
This is my absolute favorite to cleanse my skin with. I use this after I remove my make up with my make up remover and use this just to get anything that was missed. I also use this when I don't quite have the time to wash my face. It cleanses so well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. All of my other skin care glides on so well after using this!!
Angela B.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this stuff.  It makes taking off makeup so easy..and actually works better than some of those fancy higher prices ones.  I use the formula for those who wear waterproof mascara and it could not be easy to get the makeup of.  It's my go-to product for easy and no hassled makeup removal and I would certainly recommend it.
Sara P.
Rydal , GA
I have tried this product and referred it to other people! That's how much liked it! Doesn't sting my eye at All or leave a weird residue on my skin! Removes everything completely! For the amount of mililiters you get, I think the price is fair. I purchased mine at Walmart
Samantha L.
Warfield, VA
I use this product daily to remove eye makeup! I have bought six or seven of these from Walmart. My only complaint is that sometimes the separation of product happens rather quickly and you have to continuously shake to mix the products together. Will continue to use though, and like that it leaves my skin feeling clean.
mary n.
I really love this product. I often wear makeup that is really hard to take off with just soap alone however this micellar water manages to take it all off and it never strips my skin of moisture and it never leaves it tight and dry. I would recommend this to anyone who uses makeup and wants to get every spec off their face
Marissa F.
This product is good at removing makeup and keeping the skin feeling hydrated, but I feel there are other products that do a better job. I typically would use it to take off my eye and face makeup but felt like my skin was very oily afterwards. I felt like it added to my nightly routine instating of cutting down on time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.