BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Debbie B.
Halls, TN
I use this every morning instead of washing my face with a cleanser. It works really well, cleaning anything left over from the night before. It is very gentle & leaves my skin feeling fresh & moisturized. I will definitely repurchase.
Adelina K.
It cleanses your skin perfectly and it doesn't feel sticks at all. It reduces breakouts and it lasts *for ever*. I never had a micellar cleansing water that is as good as this one. I would totally recommend it and I would buy it again.
ALEXANDRA P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love how this helps take my makeup off when I’m not in the mood to use a makeup wipe. Doesn’t feel like it is getting my skin completely clean though. Wish the packaging was smaller because this is a pain to carry around when I need it
Sena S.
Ankara
This is the most refreshing makeup remover I have ever used! This wasn't available in the states for the longest time so I would buy some on my trips overseas. The moment I heard they were available in the states I rushed to the store to buy some! Absolutely love this product!
IVONNE G.
This is my all time favorite makeup remover !!!!! I want living until I used it. I'm hard too impress and let me tell you , I was impressed. Literally feels like water , not harsh AT ALL. No need for rubbing off mascara. Just with a small cotton ball and woaaash off it comes.
Samantha C.
Love this for removing makeup before using my Clarisonic. Feels like water, doesn't irritate the skin or eyes. It doesn't leave you greasy like some makeup wipes do. Great price. Very happy with this product, would highly recommend, and will definitely continue to repurchase!
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Removes makeup really well. If you hold it over your eye for twenty seconds, it will break down the mascara so you can better remove it. I prefer Loreal micellar water, but this is almost as good. The bottle lasts a long time so dont mind the price. Good product, performs well.
Saba Z.
atlanta
This product became first usable makeup remover for me I have used this for 6 months from now it really removed all my makeup with only one pad it it doesnt hurt or harsh your face at all for sure I buy it again although One advice when you using it shake it well that soap and oil mixes well
Jordan P.
Omg! I absolutely LOVEEEEEE this!! I use it to take off my makeup and has a toner for when I wake up in the morning. It literally takes ALL the dirt off your face. Leaves my face feeling very hydrated and doesn't make my skin oily.
Carla M.
This product is very affordable and it does remove makeup and makes me feel refreshed and feeling clean. I bought it at target and it's very gentle on the skin. It's for all skin types and i do recommend that you go buy this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.