BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessenia D.
Orlando , FL
I've gone through three bottles of this and love it. I hate remover wipes and love the gentle, non chemical feel of this cleanser. Works really well except for waterproof makeup that takes a bit longer. Overall I would totally recommend this!
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA
This magic water works miracles totally enjoy it . I always buy a new one every time I run out . This product leaves my skin silly and smooth and doesn't dry out my skin . I had no reaction to this product. It actually helped clear my skin and made it have a natural glow. It helps to remove all the icky stuff in the skin and revive it. I highly recommend buying this product
Jasmine J.
Marina
Works great for makeup removal. I use this as a first step cleanser on days when I'm wearing makeup but I also use this to give my skin a gentle cleanse on days that I don't wear makeup. What a great product in comparison to some other brands.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Addicted! This was the first micellar water I have ever used. I have tried other brands just to compare, and this is the best I have used. I love the technology behind the product how the micellars cling to dirt and oil and clean your face to a T. And it only runs about $6 to $8 so a great buy!
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
This is one of the best makeup removers off all time! I saw youtubers talking about it which made me buy it and it was one of my best purchases I will continue to buy it again!
Nikki M.
Wichita falls, TX
This product is a great makeup remover and really helps to get all your makeup off and doesn't leave your face feeling gross. I buy it at ulta and target at a really good price. Would recommend :) love it
Monica F.
Palmyra, PA
The micellar water is pretty cool and it does help to take off the eye makeup however it doesn't take everything off- at least not how I would assume it would. It also leaves my face feeling oily. It's an okay makeup remover, nothing amazing.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
i love this product, i take of my makeup with a makeup wipe but it never takes everything off, i use this on a cotton pad and lightly go around my face with this and it takes it all off its amazing and also i use this to clean my brushes really quick.
mallory S.
oak creek
I actually just bought this today. I got it in the past but kinda forgot about it. I love this stuff because it is very convenient and does the job. I tend to always by face wipes but to really have to rub with those. I use cotton balls or face pads and my makeup comes off effortlessly!
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Really takes off all my makeup! I wear a full face almost everyday and I use this on days when I don't want to use a cleanser. I pour a bit on a cotton pad and wipe off my makeup, price point is good and lasts about two months of regular use.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.