BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
It works to take off the residual makeup after cleaning my face, but it leaves my face feeling like I wiped chemicals on it, and the chemicals stayed in exchange for the makeup coming off. It's just not a feeling I like after having just washed my makeup off, or ever, actually.
Ashley D.
Roseburg, OR
If I could give this product a 100 stars I would. I can not imagine ever using something else to wash my face. Since I started using almost two years ago I have been virtually break out free. It gets all my make-up off with out stripping my skins natural oil. I absolutely love this product and highly recommend it.
Jennifer W.
This stuff works great! I love being able to take off my makeup without having to stand in front of the sink and get water everywhere. The only downside is that I have to use several cotton pads to get my whole face clean. So then i end up using face wipes instead because it's easier. Someone make huge cotton pads!
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
This is my go to product when I use to remove my makeup. I realized that you have to use a little bit at a time or it will just create a big mess on your face. To use this I usually tab a little bit on a cotton swap and rub on my face to remove.
Lauren H.
New York
I used to use makeup wipes or before that I didn't even believe in make up removers but micellar has changed the way I see make up removers and it does not leave any heavy residue on my face. Its lightweight and is so smooth on your skin for removing heavy makeup.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
For a while I was using this product every day to remove eye makeup. Since I have started oil cleansing I don't need it nearly as much. It is great if you have sensitive skin and need something to take off waterproof eyeliner or mascara. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
This miceller Water cleanser is great for all skin types. It cleans your face and takes off makeup. My skin feels very soft after I use it. It does not leave a residue after use.
Emily R.
Tulsa
This product is great at removing makeup. It's a great price and it really gets the job done. You can even use it as a cleanser if you dnot have one readily available. I'm on my 4th bottle and I'm definitely going to buy another one when I run out. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Tamara H.
Pomona, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER SO MUCH.

I use to just use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, but after my friend introduced me to this product, I rarely ever use the wipes anymore.

This makeup remover is amazing. It wholly removes ALL of your makeup in little as two swipes across your face. It removes eye makeup 100% after a few swipes. Usually on the first swipe, even water proof eye makeup is already gone. I love this because I don't have to worry about leftover eye makeup still being there and smudging and I don't have to struggle to remove any 'between the crease' makeup.

It is rejuvenating to the skin and you don't even need to rinse your face after you remove the makeup. If only I had found this product sooner, I would have saved so much money.

For the price, it is very inexpensive and affordable. It comes in a pretty big container, enough to last you a few months I would guess. I don't use it often because I rarely put on makeup, but it has been lasting me a while now.

I recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an affordable makeup remover that actually gets the job done!
Burklee M.
Tallahassee
This takes makeup off well, and doesn't hurt my face or make it red. (I have pretty sensitive skin.) One thing I don't like is that if you don't thoroughly wash your face with water and soap after using this, your face has a film left on it that is very bothersome.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.