BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Abby J.
Irving, TX
One of the best micelles Waters I’ve tried. Easily removes makeup, even waterproof mascara and liquid liner. You can use it solo or in addition to a face wash. I usually still wash my face and just use this on the eyes. However, it really does cleanse enough for those days when I just want to do one step.
Larisa v.
New York , NY
5+ stars I was so surpised by this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! I have never used one until now and it’s amazing. The formula is clear and watery and has a very light and clean scent to it. U have to pour some onto cotton pad, pressed it onto ur face, and ur makeup instantly melted away without having to scrub or rewash ur face. I was very astounded that my face could look and feel so clean without washing my face with soap and water. Do u skin a favor try this amazing Micellar Cleansing Water
Genesis L.
North Bergen, NJ
I really like the product, affordable price, smells really good, easy to find. My skin is sensitive and it work for me, no redness after using.

I gave it 4 stars because it doesn’t fully remove the makeup, I recommend to used it and then clean up the face with your favorite cleanser to get the rest of the makeup off.

I’ll definitely recommend this product.
Tracy L.
This is a fantastic product especially for sensitive skin. I have the pickiest skin and I break out using most makeup removers but this does the job for me quite well. My skin is very happy! Thank you to influenster for this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review. This is lifechanging!
Natalie O.
Chicago , IL
This is the only makeup remover that does not burn my eyes, does not leave my skin greasy, and takes off my eye makeup without having to be so harsh. Not only does it work so well, it lasts a very long time and it smells really great. I will 100% buy this product again now that I have tried it.
Yessi S.
Columbus, GA
So great to removed makeup , especially for eye makeup is amazing ! You know we’re in summer so we using that water proof makeup that it so hard to take off ! Well not with this just put some mi ellas water on a Cotton pad and leave it on your eye for about 30 sec and you gone see ! Try it ! So good !
Jade G.
Lynbrook , NY
I received this product free from Influenster and loved it. It is very effective and can take off make up very easily. For mascara I would definitely recommend the waterproof micellar water only when taking off mascara. Other than that this one is great for the skin. Leaves it feeling soft and clean.
Nicole P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Ok, so I was a bit nervous to use this product at first. However, I really wanted to try it out after a night out on the town... To my surprise it cleanses my skin really well. I should have used it with a cotton pad instead of the cotton swabs because they were too small. Overall it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I looked oily right after but it didn’t last long. I would recommend this product to makeup lovers. It’s affordable and does the job.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Sara F.
Troy, NY
The Garner Micellar Water is definitely something you want to add to your staple list of beauty products. I honestly don’t think I can live without it and I don’t know why it took me so long to try it. It removes ALL of my makeup at the end of the day without having to harshly scrub my face. It leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling tight and stripped of moisture. I would also use it in the morning before putting my makeup on.
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
This is my life saver!! I've been through two bottles now and I have to buy my third! I use it for everything from washing my face, adding some extra hydration, and removing makeup and face masks. It makes my skin so soft and clean and removes makeup so well! My favorite item in my skincare routine!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.