BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tahmina N.
Tucker, GA
I love this cleansing water. It helps remove my makeup and is very effective. It also does not contain as many chemicals and is good for the face. I bought mine from walmart. It helps my face cleanse and feel fresh as well as look fresh.  I would definitely  recommend it to others.
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I received this product in a swag bag at the BlogHer 16 conference while I was in LA. It was my first time using this product. I really like how clean in leaves my face. Even though I received my first bottle for free, I would totally purchase it.
katie B.
LANSING
I love this stuff. I use with a makeup remover cloth. Never been easier to get my eye makeup off. I pour a tiny amount onto the cloth, hold against my eye for a few seconds, then wipe. And just like that, all my makeup is gone. Doesn't burn my eyes .
Stacy R.
I have tried this one because my daughter has it, but I can't really say how well it works for haven't had the chance to use it enough. From the time I used it though it felt good. Price is ok. Definitely would like to try this more for a better review.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
BEST makeup remover on a budget. I was a little skeptical at first but I will definitely recommend this to anyone. Very gentle on the skin and lightweight where I don't feel the need to wash my face. Skin feels dewy for just a minute or two.
Sydney T.
Favorite micellar water! I love this water. It cleans all of the makeup off my face..even waterproof just melts off. I love how it doesn’t burn or sting my eyes and really gets my skin ready for my cleanser! Love it I have used this again and again, but was recently just sent this for free from Influenster
Bryn M.
Glenside, PA
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it when I'm too lazy or tired to fully wash my face, but this stuff feels like I did. I have the one for combination/oily skin and I feel like it has made my skin more matte each day, without my skin looking completely depleted of all the oils. I will buy this stuff over and over again!
Elizabeth Z.
Los Angeles
Only used this product because it was in my niece's room. Great product to get rid of makeup. Unfortunately, I cannot use due to having lash extensions, BUT if I didn't have them I would definitely keep buying this product again and again!
Sarah L.
Sussex
This has truly changed my life. I have very sensitive skin and eyes, so I struggle finding products that will remove my makeup without irritating my eyes or causing breakouts. The Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water is gentle on my skin and eyes, and removes my makeup well.
Kaila P.
Lanesville, IN
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It takes my makeup off in one swipe- even waterproof makeup. I also use it to clean some of my more stubborn makeup brushes. Unlike some others, this one does not burn my eyes. I bought this product at my local target store.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.