BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Abi B.
Defiance, OH
Feels great on my skin and really helps to remove all of my makeup. It takes a bit of scrubbing to get my makeup off, but that could have something to do with the washcloth I use it on. I do feel really clean after I use it, and I would definitely recommend this.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Not as good as I thought it was! It takes a while to take my makeup off and after I take it off it leaves a greasy film I just don't enjoy at all! After you use this I totally recommend you to cleanse your face with a regular face cleanser or it will leave your face feeling heavy and greasy
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
I love this Micellar water. I think it is the best.  I use it to take off my makeup at the end of everyday. It removes the dirty and stay all day foundation that I always use. I use it before I wash my face and once more after. It has no drying affect or greasy feeling. I always repurchase this when I am running low, and recommend others do as well.
Kassandra A.
best micellar waters out there! removes makeup and dirt or whatever amazingly well! doesn't irritate my face at all! easy to find at the drugstore ive used many bottles of it and tried a fee others always return to this one. the packaging is nice doesnt make a huge mess doesnt drip out either
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I just recently discovered the Garnier micelles cleansing waters and I am in love. It’s like where has this stuff been all my life?!? It leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean. It works great for removing makeup and not having to worry about rinsing after use.
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
This is a great micellar water it has helped my skin alot and really does its job .I will prefere this ove any highend brand since it works wonders and its inexpensive ,really recommend it if your looking for a cheap micellar water.Found this at my near walmart ! I have oily skin and this has not worsen my oily face status nor provoced any acne.
erica n.
Chula Vista
LOVE this make up cleanser! It’s the only product I will ever use to take make up off! Goodbye wipes and any other cleanser on the market. This serum is gentle (it’s literally water) and is great for sensitive skin as well as all skin types in general. It gets off every molecule of make up with little to no effort of rubbing. Highly recommend!
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
This is the first AND ONLY micellar I will use! It is both gentile AND effective! Micellar water is basically just makeup remover and toner so there's really no use to spend a ridiculous amount of money on it! I have a little bottle for travel and a big one for home use.
Vanessa P.
Lawrence, MA
One of the best makeup removers I've tried so far! I bought this in My local Walgreens store. It's super gentle, and removes every thing especially eye makeup. I would buy this again, a little product goes a long way. Super affordable as well!
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Garnier nailed it again! I love this micellar water so much. It easily removes all of my make up with no harsh rubbing and it cleanses so perfectly. I bought it at WalMart yet I think they could lower the price a couple bucks. I would recommend it to anyone for real it works so great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.