BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
ashley a.
can't believe I never bought this stuff much, much sooner! never actually believed this would work as good as it does, completely removes all makeup with like 3 square remover pads, and your face doesn't feel all nasty if you don't rinse afterwards (the bottle says you don't have to) - have been recommending this stuff to all my friends ever since i bought it!
Tonia W.
Shawano , WI
This product is amazing at taking off the makeup after a long day. Even if you want to take a product or your whole face off 10x you can and it won't irritate or burn or bother the skin as much as some other products. It is just an amazing product
Josie N.
I use this every night to remove my makeup and it leaves my face feeling so clean. All my makeup is removed after using several cotton balls. It doesn't make my acne worse which is a definite plus. I have repurchased several times and would recommend you use this as an everyday makeup remover!
Josey S.
Atlanta, GA
I have started to love this product! I was skeptical at first but if you use with with a cotton pad to remove make up or just do a quick cleanse your face feels awesome after. Does a great job at removing all the dirt and make up as well.
Sydney T.
Favorite micellar water! I love this water. It cleans all of the makeup off my face..even waterproof just melts off. I love how it doesn’t burn or sting my eyes and really gets my skin ready for my cleanser! Love it I have used this again and again, but was recently just sent this for free from Influenster
Gianna V.
If you have never tried micellar water before you need to. It is so gentle it is like water, but it easily takes make up right off. It is also the most cost efficient. One bottle will last you much longer than make up wipes. I highly recommend!
Cheyenne L.
Although this does take off all remaining make up, I don't really care for the oily feeling left behind after. I'd rather use make up wipes with are easy to carry in a purse and light for removing make up. If the company was to remove more oil based compounds then I'd try using them again.
Elizabeth Z.
Los Angeles
Only used this product because it was in my niece's room. Great product to get rid of makeup. Unfortunately, I cannot use due to having lash extensions, BUT if I didn't have them I would definitely keep buying this product again and again!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
I really like this one, it removes all my makeup without oil, alcohol or fragrance. I put some on a cotton pad and softly rub on my face and eyes to remove makeup, you don't have to rinse but I do. I use this to remove my makeup and then use my cream cleanser to cleanse my face but that is just me.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
This works pretty well and is an affordable
Product, but I still feel like I need to wash my face after I use it. I don't think I will purchase it again, but it's a good product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.