BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Alejandra F.
I have always used make up wipes to remove my make up and found it makes my eyes feel quite heavy and tired from trying to rub my make up off. This is an absolute dream! My skin feels so soft and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. My spots also seem to have cleared up. I doubt I'll ever use another product again!
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
This has become my holy grail. I have defiantly tried a lot of different makeup removers and a good face clean but I did not expect to live this product as much as I do. I use this every day twice a day. Once before I apply my makeup and then at night to clean my face. I love this product and I have seen a huge difference in my skin. Is work every penny and best part is that it's affordable. The product does exactly what it says it does. Highly recommend.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
Staple in my cleansing routine. While many people use this and nothing else to cleanse their skin, I usually use it in addition to oil cleansing and foam cleansing to remove eye makeup. It's inexpensive, lasts a long time, and has had no negative effects on my skin. It effectively but gently cleanses makeup from my skin, but don't get it in your eyes if you wear contacts!
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE!!! YEA! So awesome! Even my most locked in, vibrant, waterproof make-up is no match for this product. Its strong, but super gentle on the skin. Never greasy, no residue, so clean! Ive tried other brands, and this so far is the best Ive tried.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I used this whole bottle up and really liked it. It removed my makeup without being harsh and smelling like alcohol. However, I have heard that it is possibly linked to cancer..so I would research this product before using. I personally have switched because of this, but would still continue using if it is proven safe! I may be wrong though, so please do your own research.
Angelica M.
Great micellar water, removes all of my makeup quickly and easily. This isn't oily or to harsh on my skin. I hadn't tried many micellar waters before, so this was very effective and exceeded my expectations. Also a very good amount for the affordable price point.
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
Everyone needs a micellar water! Whether it is Garnier or another brand, this stuff is awesome! One squirt on a cotton pad and one swipe over your eye makeup and virtually everything comes off! Even waterproof mascara! The best part is, it contains no alcohol (so it's not drying) and no oils (so no break outs)!
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
I'm 50/50 on this product ! It does take m makeup off but I struggle with getting my eye makeup off with this . I usually use this to take my face makeup off and then my eye makeup I have to use a different one and at the end of the day I'm feeling lazy and just wanna use one product to get my makeup off ! It's affordable but I'm not sure I will be using this anymore
Amanda W.
No other Micellar water can compare to this one. I have gone through 3 bottles and will never go back to anything else. The price is comparable to any other but it is much more gentle and hydrating. My skin always feels refreshed and clean after using it where some other left me feeling like there was a residue on my face and it didn't even get all of the makeup off.
Cynthia F.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best drug store makeup remover! I find myself reading for this more than anything when I want to take off my makeup. It takes off anything and everything. Some miceller waters have burned my eyes in the past but not this one! It doesn't feel oily or leaves my face greasy. It really is awesome!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.