BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Evynn O.
Warner, OK
Love this product! It is my go to makeup remover. It removes your makeup so well and does not leave that burning feeling around your eyes as other makeup removers do. Takes off all of your makeup and leaves your face feeling clean. Sometimes I use it even if I didn't wear makeup that day. LOVE this product!!
Gabrielle M.
Overall this is a great product. Doesn’t quite clean my makeup off like wipes do but it still gets the majority of the job done. I do have sensitive skin, so I have to be super careful about the products that I use so that my skin won’t dry out. I would probably recommend this to someone with normal skin.
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
All my eyelash extension friends, this is what you want to keep your lashes sparkling clean! Every since I started using this with a q-tip every night before I go to sleep, my lash retention has been amazing compared to when I thought actually cleaning them with a q-tip would make them fall out. Clean your extensions every day! A bottle lasts me a long time, I feel like I've barely put a dent in it. I also use it with round pads to remove stubborn eye makeup and cleanse my face. You don't have to wash your face after using it but I don't like how it leaves me skin, so I wash it off with water- you don't need anything else.
Tessa F.
Bronx, NY
Even though I have makeup removers I always finish up with This Micellar water. I find that refreshes my face and removes any left over makeup my cleanser would have missed especially around my hair line. Its really good to use if you want your face to feel clean without washing it. Definitely a must have.
Emily R.
New Berlin, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it at night to take off not only makeup but the buildup of dirt from the day. I got this as a free sample and I've already bought more. I recommend this to anyone who will listen! My husband uses it too and he agrees that it makes your skin feel clean and moisturized.
marissa n.
Brighton, MA
it removed my makeup alright but i still had some stubborn mascara and eyeliner left. i use it more as a toner or a mid day refresher than a makeup remover but over all it’s a lot of product for a decent price that leaves you feeling refreshed. i received this item for free in exchange for an honest review
Callie G.
This product is a huge no for me. I wish I could give it 0 stars honestly, which I hate because so many people love this. I was so excited to try using this to help get leftover makeup off my fave at the end of the day, but it broke my face out like crazy! And I’m not just talking a few little clogged pores. I’m talking huge painful cystic acne all across my forehead that took a couple of weeks to go away after I quit using it. I broke out like this within just two days of using it. I tried using it before washing my face and after, and I broke out no matter what. So be warned and use this cautiously.
Carley L.
Wadesboro, NC
I didn’t expect to love this product... but I do! I tend to use it more at the end of the day. Before I get a shower I use it to take my makeup off, then use it again after I use my face wash to get any left over makeup off. I have sensitive skin and it is extremely gentle but still gets the job done! 👍🏻
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
I received this product free to test and give my honest opinion. I do not wear much make up (1. I have no makeup skills and 2. Can't afford it) so I got a friend to test out this product! She absolutely loved this product and it worked miracles for makeup removal. It also left her skin soft and not oily!
Jill B.
Columbia, TN
I’m such a fan of this product!! My skin has never felt cleaner.... it sounds so weird to say, but I love using this product after my cleanser at night prior to toning and adding on my treatments. I’m able to see just how much makeup and oil was leftover after cleansing & know that it has made a difference in my skin!
If I’m super lazy, I’ll just use the micellar water to cleanse my skin. I have a bottle on my night stand so instead of skipping my skincare at night, I will, at the very minimum, use this to dissolve away my daily makeup.
In the mornings, I swipe a few times with my cotton rounds before my morning skincare ritual.
Even though I received this item for free, I will absolutely be purchasing it again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.