BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alexandra W.
Wolfeboro, NH
Hate the ingredients in this but it does a great job at taking makeup off. Pretty gentle but the smell is definitely chemically. It's advertised as not needing to wash your face after but I feel oily after I use this so I wash my face anyway. It's alright, but not my go to makeup remover.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Love it, Don't know how I've lived without it!! It cleans my skin really good and doesn't dry my face out. And for whatever reason my break outs aren't as bad and heal faster since adding this to my skin care routine. Definitely recommend it!!
Steffany C.
The Garnier micellar water is really great, though I still like my Simple one the best! It comes in a big bottle (or a tiny travel size) and is just so refreshing and cleansing to use in the morning or before washing my face. It's a great step to my skincare routine to keep my skin clean!
evelyn b.
Since I bought it, I'm creating ways to use it but I don't deem it necessary if you have a makeup
Removal routine. I use it to remove just eyeshadow if I wanna scrap an eye look and start over but again it's only because I'm forcing it. It's gentle and has no smell but I don't think it's a must have.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Amazing. Tried it when I tried the wipes/towelettes and I like the feel it gives my skin after use. The packing is super nice. It's really gentle on my skin and with one swap it removes all the makeup or lotion I have on my skin it feels like my skin is starting to breathe again. Amazing product.
Emily D.
Lantana, TX
Can i just say WOW this stuff is A-MAZ-ING! First off the packaging is so neat and clean and the color is classic and just overall fun! This product doesn't leave your skin feeling oil because it's more water based which is great!!! And the best part of all is it actually removes all my make-up, crazy right?! Highly recommend this product!
Tabatha S.
SWEAR by this! The price point is phenomenal, and so is the product. I have NEVER found anything that removes makeup quite like this. I used this along with some cotton ovals from Walmart and a mason jar and made my own makeup wipes! It literally removes everything , even water proof makeup! I will honestly probably use this product forever!
Isabella N.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
i did not like this product at all. i have combination skin and wanted something gentle to remove my makeup. this product was so oily. you can actually see the oil separate. so many people have said it wasnt oil but whatever it is caused my skin to breakout like crazy. would not recomment
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Best micellar water I have tried at a very reasonable cost! It takes off all of my makeup and oil while not drying my skin out and also making my face feel clean. I am OBSESSED with this stuff. I am very breakout prone and this doesn't cause any breakouts, I think that it helps to keep my breakouts at bay actually! If you haven't tried this you definitely need to because you will fall in love!
Chrissy M.
I was actually impressed with this cleaner. I think the packaging is really cute and simple. I used a wipe first and then use this product to clean up what was left over. It did a good job. I used two cotton pads and my face was free of makeup. I would buy the full size one and recommend it. I have sensitive skin and this worked out great
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.