BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jenny R.
Love this product so much!! I use this every single day and I love how a little bit removes all my makeup and cleanses my skin at the same time. You don't have to wash your face like you so after makeup wipes which are more expensive and you have to buy way more often and they can feel oily.. would recommend this product!!
Brenna M.
Tucson
I use this product to clean my face when I'm rushing to get out the door. I also use it after using my neutrogena makeup remover wipes and you'd be surprised at how much makeup the micellar water manages to get off my face after using the wipes. It takes off mascara but that takes a little more work. I'll be looking for an alternative though because the brand is not cruelty free.
Kristen F.
Plantsville
This was the very first Micellar water that Ive ever used and I really enjoyed it! It breaks down eye makeup including mascara so effortlessly! Ive even used it on my makeup brushes in a punch! I never broke out from using it and never noticed it leaving an oily residue behind. I have repurchased this product several times.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Best stuff ever! I use this everyday. And I keep backups of it. This stuff cleans my face so well. Even after I already remove my makeuo with my face cleaner this removes every last trace that is still left on my face. Its crazy but good.
Jean-A’Layn S.
Love love LOVE this stuff. It is not oily and it gives my skin a refreshing feel and removes all of my makeup. It definitely was giving me what I was looking for. At CVS, they usually have coupons that discount it. +++RECOMMEND
Brittany F.
Literally would be lost without this product! Before going in with a makeup wipe i always use this first! I fully wet a cotton pad with the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 and place it on my eyes and just gently wiggle it for a few seconds and when i remove it voila! No makeup or residue left! It’s extremely gentle too so no stinging or burning!
Enedina M.
Indio, CA
The hype for this product is real! It takes off ALL my make up and I use a good amount to cover pigmentation on my skin. It does not leave a nasty film afterwards, my fave does not feel sticky, I love it! The only thing is having to be buying cotton pads to use with it but I don't mind! I would not pass this product up!
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Garnier really has outdone themselves with this one. The micellar cleansing water is the best makeup remover I've ever used. It's very light with no fragrances or odor. And it gets makeup off instantly. And it doubles perfectly as an A.M. cleanser when you have to prep the skin in the morning.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I hated this stuff. I feel like everyone is coming out with Micellar Water now & brands feel like they have to rush a sucky product out to catch up. It took my foundation off, but there was so much left behind, I had to go back with a regular cleanser to get it all off. I'm honestly about to throw it away. What a waste of money.
Shaniqua R.
Columbia
I'm not personally a makeup user but I do use this water for everyday face cleansing and I have to tell you that this is a great product for my sensitive skin. It literally feels like a deep clean on my face and it keeps my skin moisturized without stripping its natural oils. I love this stuff it's my staple product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.