BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
This is an all in one cleaner.  It's gentle enough to use everyday.  It takes all my makeup off... Love how the dirt just comes off.  The packaging is nice and simple.  The price is just great and affordable!  I've bought one for my daughter since I love it so much!
Lindsey D.
Elkmont, AL
I picked this up when I couldn't find a cleansing oil in my local drugstore and ended up loving it. I love this product first of all just for the ease of use. Just apply to a cotton pad and wipe your makeup away. Easy as that. I don't know if it gets deep into the pores to clean but my skin feels refreshed, clear, and never dry with this product.
Paige K.
Appleton , WI
I love this stuff! It's so gentle on my sensitive skin! I use this after I take off what makeup I can with a makeup remover wipe. It really cleanses my skin! It doesn't take off waterproof mascara, but I don't wear it so it's not a problem for me.
Karen F.
I love this makeup remover except I use the green one because I have oily skin and it really cleans and removes oil i don't only use it to remove makeup up I also use it to clean my face after I've washed it ####  Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Mia L.
Henderson, NV
I would recommend this product for people with very sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and I don't react to the product. I've realized that when using this product your skin feels healthy and refreshed. I would definitely buy this again because it isn't pricey at all for the how the results turn out. This product works wonders for taking off makeup especially waterproof makeup. It's amazing!!
Francheska M.

¡Amo! Estoy enamorada de mi agua micelar, estoy seguro que lo voy a comprar cada vez que se me acaba porque es el Máximo !! Cinco estrellas para ella .. Además de eliminar el maquillaje mí la piel impecable y muy suave deja !! OMG I LOVE IT !!! Super RECOMENDADAS chicas cada vez que pueden comprarlo que va a encantar! No te arrepentirás ...
Kazzandra E.
Kermit, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use the one for oily skin. You don't even have to rinse this product off. I've boughten this more than once! You will not be disappointed. You can just apply and go about your day. I like to wear this w/out foundation and it's amazing. Does leave your face a little dewy but it's like a glow. It's amazing period!!! GO BUY.
Skye T.
Miracle product. Life changing. I used to use harsh cleansers that irritated my sensitive skin for removing my makeup, until I found this. So gentle and nourishing. I soak two cotton pads and it cleans my entire face! Even lip stains come off with ease. My skin feels refreshed after every use.
Luz C.
Doral, FL
Llevo aproximadamente dos semanas usándola y la verdad me ha gustado bastante el producto. No me ha irritado ni resecado la piel. Normalmente uso de 3 a 4 algodónes húmedos con este producto para remover maquillaje. Y luego me lavo el rostro con agua solamente y aplicó una crema para dormir. Me ha ido de maravilla.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Removes makeup cleanses refreshings great for all skin types even sensitive skin Are you do is saturate a pot and pad whole pad over closed eyes for a few seconds then gently wipe away without harsh rubbing Wipe all over face until skin is completely clean use daily AM or PM
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.