BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I know I'm in the minority who don't really care for this product. I just think it's a bit overrated. But hey, we all have different skin and concerns. With me, I felt I really did not care for the filmy residue that this left behind and I could not bare leaving my face as is without washing, I just kept thinking about all the nasties that would plague me if I left it. But try for yourself and make your own opinions! I wanted to like this, but it just wasn't for me.
Tiffany W.
Philadelphia, PA
There was some hype about this product so I decided to try. It came in a large bottle so that's always a plus. It hydrates your skin but it doesn't clean my makeup off as well as I expected. I heard it's supposed to clean off your makeup even when you don't wash your face with a face wash but that's definitely not the case, in fact I had to use this multiple times in order to get my makeup off. Overall I think it's a great toner but not as a makeup remover.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
I like this product but I don't know if I would buy it again. The price point is great and you get a ton of product, but I don't feel like it takes off my eye make up THAT well. I tend to use it after I have used a oil based product to take my makeup, so that it will clear up any remnants but you kind of have to REALLY rub your eyes and use a lot of product to get your eyes completely clean.
Melanie J.
Buffalo, NY
I really expected this product to be better. I tried this out because I was sick of wiping my eyes crazily with make up remover wipes, I have sensitive eyes. So when I saw that this took eye make up off in one quick swipe I didn’t mind paying the 8.99 for this product. Well I was wrongggg. I had to harshly rub my eyes and still have remnants of make up on them. Not what I expected at all. Took face make up off the same as a wipe would. Not worth the money.
Elizabeth P.
Syracuse, NY
Absolutely obsessed with this product - idk what I was even doing before! I tend to wear heavyy makeup daily and waterproof mascara and was always leaving a lot of it on around my eyes as not to irritate them - not anymore. I am able to swipe it off so easy with one little cloth and touch of cleanser. It is so sensitive and does not hurt your eyes if you get a little in there. I have had one large bottle for almost 6 mo now and its only half gone  -and I use it daily!
Stephanie S.
This product is great for removing make-up! The only problem I have had is that it burns my eyes. This could potentially be from my eye makeup though. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and I like that I don't necessarily have to rinse with water when I am done using it, although I typically do.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
This i love!!! It removes the most stubborn makeup so easily. The only makeup i ever have issues with removing is mascara and this removes it pretty good with a few swipes of a cotton pad! It doesn't make my skin feel greasy or heavy and the bottle is pretty big for it to last long and at a good price compared to other options. I have already recommended this baby to my friends and family!
Cierra C.
Omaha, NE
When i first heard of the micellar water hype I rolled my eyes and used my old faithful makeup remover. I finally tried the Garnier micellar water when they had an adorable travel sized bottle (I'm a total sucker for mini things). UHM. why didnt I jump on board sooner?? I use way too many layers on mascara and this micellar water just cuts through it gently without irritating or pulling at skin. Definitely a fad I'll keep up with and continue to use!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I actually love this Micellar Water! It's affordable and comes in a giant bottle so it lasts forever! I pick it up at Ulta or Target- whatever's most convenient. I just put some on a cotton round and hold it over my eye for about 30 seconds. I wiggle it at the root of my lash line a little, and then voila! Eye makeup removed. It's not oily or drying and doesn't burn my eyes which is shocking because I have sensitive skin. A great find at the drugstore for sure!
Anastacia C.
If you have sensitive skin and dont react well with makeup cleansers than this is a great and cheap alternative. There is one for all skin types, oily skin, and to remove waterproof makeup. Each has micelles which grab all the gunk and oil like a magnet and removes everything very gently.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.