BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica M.
Haverhill , MA
So far I like it. The only problem I have with this product is that when I try to clean my face with it, it still leaves behind makeup on my face and I have to go back in with another facial scrub and re do the whole process. The overall product is great. I'd definitely Grab it again but I'll have to clean the face first right.
Susan L.
Loganville, GA
Love love love! This works exactly as intended and is never harsh or drying. I usually just squirt some on my washcloth and remove my eye makeup before washing my face. You get a huge bottle for a small price, and you really only need a little. It's a bargain! I would recommend this to everyone - a great staple to have on hand!
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this product! It's amazing! I've tried the Matte version but the original is my favorite. It works great at removing makeup but it's also very gentle on the skin. It has a great price point and it's super easy to find in stores! Definitely try this product out and see for yourself! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Cindy S.
Spring, TX
Loved this. It was great I even used it for my makeup brushes. I think that it is a great buy and that it is gentle enough for any skin type. I was expecting it to be a little less oily but it was able to take all the makeup off with is always the struggle. I would purchase again.
Amber M.
It made my skin itch but it was a low coverage. I bought it at target in the clearance section. The packaging is pretty simple and I wouldn't try it again though. It made my acne worse. I wouldn't buy it. It's a 4 star because it may work for you but I just have sensitive skin.
Ammy S.
W Hempstead, NY
I swear by this product! I would tell anyone who wants a good cleanser to remove makeup to get this! I use it on a wash cloth and it just does the job every time. It’s so gentle, has a slight soft smell and doesn’t irritate my skin or my eyes. I also stock up when I find coupons with the multipacks at BJs. Love this product.
Chrissy I.
I've heard great things about this makeup remover so I decided to add it to my skincare routine. First I use a makeup remover wipe and follow with this since wipes never truly get everything off. This is very gentle on my skin and it truly makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Kayla W.
Peachtree Cty, GA
This is great for getting my makeup off BUT I find it has a strange smell (kind of what my guinea pig cage used to smell like not gonna lie) and that it might be what caused some of my break outs (undetermined). I find I like using this when taking off my eye makeup the most!
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
I bought this due to rave reviews from my favorite YouTube vloggers and I must say, I was not disappointed. This lasts a long time when stored properly (out of the bathroom) and takes my eye makeup off with just one or two swipes of a cotton pad. Also great for a quick morning refresher to help remove overnight skincare residue.
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
this did a great job of removing my makeup. melted it all away. i like the smell of it too. it is quite messy thoough so i feel you waste alot of it putting it on the wipe. so the packaging could be better. it also left a film on my skin that felt slimy which i didnt care for.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.