BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Haley R.
Corp Christi, TX
Amazing! This is the best thing I have found to take off my eye makeup without having to tug at my skin. It's super gentle and very effective not to mention incredibly well priced. This is always on my counter and I never let myself run out. It's also great for soaking Beaty blenders for a super clean sponge!
Ebony S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I use this product to remove my makeup and it works wonderfully. It removes alot of my makeup with little effort and it's very gentle on the skin which is great because I have sensitive skin. It also comes with alot of product which will last month's depending on how much you use it. A really good purchase.
Lily N.
S Plainfield, NJ
I recently reviews micellar waters on my blog and this was one of my favorites. It takes off makeup like a dream and I realized for a while that I was using it wrong and that's what led me to dislike it. Now that I use it correctly? Yes. Yes. Yes. I am always stocked up. Makes taking off makeup so much easier.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I never tried micellar cleansing water before but I love it now! It takes off my makeup with ease without having to rub it several times. And my face feels refreshed and soft after using it!
Shealen D.
This is my go-to for makeup removal. I have combo/oily skin, and use this before my cleanser to really make sure my make up is fully off. It works well to get eye makeup off, but may take more work for some waterproof mascaras. This also works as a quick refresh cleanser in the middle of the day. It's a great price for the product, too, compared to other brands.
Emily Z.
I absolutely adore this product for makeup removal. It's easily accessible since it's a drugstore item, and it's affordable too. At my CVS I purchased it for $7. It take off makeup so well before I use my cleanser. It also doesn't leave a filmy residue and has no harsh smell whatsoever. I also love throwing this in my gym bag for cleansing my skin post workout!
Christine W.
After I began Rx retinol everything I used before was drying out my skin. I tried moisturizing face washes, but they left makeup behind. Then I found this! It removes every ounce of makeup, even tough waterproof eye makeup. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t dry me out. I use it morning and night.
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
This is by far my favorite product I use during my daily routine! I use it every morning to get rid of the sleepy eye look and refresh my face. At night I use it to remove my eye make up and face make up. It doesn't take a lot of product to get all of my make up off. Love love love!
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
this is the most amazing makeup remover I have found at the drug store you guys. it doesn’t leave your face oily whatsoever, it refreshes my skin, leaves it looking glowy, removes all my makeup and just makes my skin feel hydrated. I definitely recommend it Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
I don't really care for this product much. It was a bit pricey and definitely not worth the price. It did not remove my make up very well, and I noticed that instead of removing my eye makeup, it just smudged. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.