BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Ashley R.
This stuff feels super clean -- like water! It does what it says -- removes makeup and cleans skin so you can see makeup and dirt on the cotton ball, which is nice! This is my first time using a micellar water product, so I like it, however, I do like the feeling of using something on my face and this doesn't leave my face FEELING any different (like if you were to just use water). That being said, it seems very mild and good for sensitive skin. I would definitely try again, just takes some getting used to the feeling of "water only"..ya know?
Mica E.
I cannot explain how obsessed with this product I actually am. I tried this product about 2 years ago as a makeup remover which was recommended by a beauty youtuber. I decided to try and it and it has been my go to makeup remover ever since. Garnier has revamped their brand over the last few years and has started bringing out high quality products for drugstore prices. It is fairly inexpensive for the quality and amount of product. It works great for all skin types. I am an oily skin type and its difficult to find things that do not break me out or cause me to produce more oil. I can honestly say this product is great for oily skin. I also love the smell and formula, it gives a very refreshing feel to the face.
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I bought a bottle of this at Target two weeks ago, and since then, I have used it everyday to remove my makeup. It cuts right through foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even mascara. It is more difficult to remove waterproof mascara, but that is to be expected. You don't need to scrub hard to remove your makeup as it literally just slides off. A little bit of this product does go a long way.

The smell is pleasant, and not chemical smelling. The water feels fantastic on sunburned skin, and irritated skin.

I have a few random spots on my face from hormonal breakouts, and this product does not irritate those and make them any worse. It is really gentle on all skin types.

Rebecca C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. It left my face feeling so clean after using it on a couple cotton pads to wipe of my daily face of makeup before getting into bed. I've been using it here and there before I apply my makeup in the morning as well to cleanse any excess oils from my face and my skin looks so much better already. I see a purchase of the full size version of this in my near future. So happy I got to try this!!! Seems like it took all the products on my face off with ease, including my eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, usually the 2 hardest things to get off!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Meh. I’ve heard great things about this so I wanted to try it out. I love micellar water and have used quite a-few brands like nyx and Marcelle—this one just didn’t meet the mark comparatively. It really didn’t do a great job taking off my everyday makeup, which is pretty simple. It was a real struggle to remove eye makeup especially liquid liner and mascara. I felt you had to get a little rough to remove, and kind of stung my eyes which is less than idea.

I definitely went in after with an oil cleanser to remove the rest of my makeup and then would use a gentle face wash.

Overall, it’s a great price but I don’t think it’s worth the hassle. There are better micellar waters out there!
Molly Z.
Vernon Hills, IL
I recently received this in a VoxBox but have already been using it for over a year- I absolutely love it! I use it to remove face makeup and also use it every morning on clean skin as a way to refresh and prep my skin for moisturizer/sunscreen/eye cream. It's gentle and never breaks me out. I sometimes need to go over eye makeup a few times to make sure it's fully removed, but that's pretty typical with most makeup removers I've used.

(I received this product for review from Influenster)
🇽 🇦 🇳 🇮 G.
Port Chester, NY
I was really excited to try this product for the very first time as I got it from Influenster to try it and review it. I normally use cleansing towelletes, so this was a totally new experience to add into my makeup routine. what I can tell is that I am not 100% convinced with this product, mainly because I use waterproof mascara 95% of the time, and this product does NOT work well with waterproof makeup, so this is a big con for me. Now, what I love, is to use this product as a refresher in the morning, right after my shower and before I put makeup on. It leaves my skin smooth and fresh to start the day. So, in conclusion, if you use waterproof mascara, I wouldn't reccomend this product as a makeup remover, however I can totally reccomend it as a refresher for your skin at any time! Thanks Influenster for sending me this Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

Disclaimer: I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY

#GarnierMicellarWater, #MicellarWater #contest, #ad, #complimentary, #free
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Personally, I LOVE this product. After moving and having my skin react poorly to a new environment, I decided to try this after hearing so many people rave about it.

It. did. not. disappoint.

I was breaking out frequently, new wrinkles were showing up, and my skin felt both dry and oily all the time before adding this to my routine. Within a week, my skin was looking and feeling infinitely better. Not only do I love how much more hydrated and clean my skin feels, but the ease of using this product can't be beat. Saturate a cotton pad, wipe, and you're good to go!

The only "con" that others have listed is the makeup removing ability. While I will admit that this struggles to take mascara off (primarily waterproof), I personally don't mind and just use an oil-based makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup. I follow this with the micellar water to remove the oil and the rest of my makeup - which works like a charm. I never have to use more than two cotton pads to get all of my makeup off.

At the end of the day, this is a must-have product for me that I won't be deviating from any time soon. It's been a game-changer for me and my dry skin. I'd highly recommend this for people who have similar skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
This is a decent micellar water for someone who has never tried one before. The packaging is okay, but I personally transfer the product into a smaller bottle that I use every day and refill from the original bottle. The product itself is a little more "soapy" or foamy than other micellar waters I've used, and I think that could be why I feel like there is residue on my face after using this. It works well to remove makeup mistakes like mascara on the eyelid or overlined lips, but I don't use it all over my face. It also stings my eyes a bit, and I do not have extremely sensitive eyes. Overall, it's a decent product but there are other micellar waters that I prefer for the same price that work better for me.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
My only other point of reference for this product is the other Micellar water by Garnier that is for waterproof makeup. I've used this product on waterproof mascara & eyeliners just to test out the difference. It still works, but it takes a little extra elbow grease. So ideally you could use this on those products if you don't want to buy both formulas, but just be prepared to work a little more to remove things.
This formula doesn't burn or sting if you get it in your eyes. Obviously, you should still exercise caution around your eye area but sometimes these things happen. I normally use makeup removing wipes to remove my face makeup & have to go over my face with the wipe a few times to get everything. This formula is pretty thorough in removing things.
The one concern I have for this is the presence of some surfactants in the formula that you should probably rinse off rather than leave on your skin. Some people have mentioned the "no rinse" advertising for this product that they have seen in stores. My face doesn't feel "clean" even with all the makeup removed from it by this product, so I still end up washing my face with soap. But I think this is a better alternative than letting the product soak into your skin anyways.
I received this product for free for testing.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.