BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amee R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love this stuff so much it cleans off all my makeup in seconds. It even takes of my mascara! All you have to do is but the cleanser on a makeup puff and hold it on your eyes for 20 seconds and it gets all the mascara off. Great product and last a long time!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I was always skeptical about these types of makeup removers but I kept hearing people rave about them, so I finally gave it a try and I fell in love with it. It is amazing how well it removes my makeup. Literally one swipe and it's gone. It is by far the best drugstore remover I've ever used and I highly recommend it.
Samantha V.
Nampa, ID
I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom. I always remove my makeup with coconut oil (double cleanse method) but I use the micellar water for lipstick, eyeliner and swatches. It’s gentle on the skin, even though it has alcohol in it and it works so well!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
I wear a lot of make up from day to do and this is an easy way when your just too lazy to do a whole cleansing routine to remove all the make up from your face . Just apply a little to a Cotten round and wipe away :) no mess and no more make up :) yes must try this
Alyssa A.
I like this as a makeup remover. It takes off even the heaviest mascara really well. It leaves my skin feeling less than cleansed however. Not as bad as other makeup removers, but I definitely make sure I actually cleanse my face after use.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
I got this product in an Influenster voxbox and it was decent. I have sensitive skin and I noticed a slight burning sensation after use, and it didn't perform as well as I expected - I noticed I had to reapply multiple times in order to get a decent amount of my makeup off. I would definitely recommend the waterproof version of this (which I love) over this version.
Julianne H.
This is one of my all time favorite skincare discoveries, which is amazing especially considering it's from the drugstore! This micellar water is the perfect gentle cleanser and removes makeup perfectly, even waterproof eye makeup and bold lip colors. This product is truly amazing, especially for the pricetag.
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
I am so glad micellar water is getting out there with different brands. I absolutely love the garnier one! I purchased the big bottle bottle at my local Wal-Mart and with using almost everyday, still have some. As far as being a cleanser I’d probably give it one star just because I don’t get that right squeaky clean feel but as a makeup remover 5. It does not leave any residues and takes off all makeup on your face from foundation to mascara. I will keep on buying as part of my skin care routine.
Savannah H.
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER
I swear by this stuff. I have one in my travel bag and one at home at all times. It's super gentle, cleans everything off, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and nice. It's not cloying or heavy at all
Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
I absolutely love this product! I use it in the mornings to remove my night time skin care and prep my face for my daytime routine and follow up with my make up application.
It's gentle and effective at freshening my skin and removing dirt and oils.
It's gentle enough that I have my 12 year old use it as a means of cleaning the skin and getting used to skin care.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.