BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
I bought this due to rave reviews from my favorite YouTube vloggers and I must say, I was not disappointed. This lasts a long time when stored properly (out of the bathroom) and takes my eye makeup off with just one or two swipes of a cotton pad. Also great for a quick morning refresher to help remove overnight skincare residue.
Breanna  M.
This cleanser is amazing for removing makeup. I don't use this as a cleanser but as a makeup remover I still wash my face after using this. But it's not oily or anything it's just like water and it's takes off makeup so easily. I have sensitive skin but it was safe on my skin and did not burn my eyes. It has no scent either.
Hannah S.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love love love this stuff. This takes off eye makeup so well. I find that taking off face makeup using one cotton round is a little tough, so I usually use a makeup wipe on my face and then use a cotton round with the micellar water to get my eye makeup off.
Estefania C.
Using this product it works nicely not the best nut it works in general. It will take most of your make up off but i do not suggest is to put it close to your eyes because it will sting your eyes .You can find this product in any drugstore near you. I only used this product three times since it did leave my skin a little oily
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Wow! Have you tried this yet? It's amazing! I always thought I had to use a soap to clean off my makeup, then use moisturizer and serum afterward before going to bed, which can be time consuming and sometimes I'd be too tired to do all that and would sleep in my makeup. Sometimes I'd use a makeup cleansing cloth but that only cleans the surface. Garnier Micellar Water gently cleans skin and removes makeup without having to scrub it off, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner! It does not contain oil even though it looks like an oil. It softens my skin, makes it look healthy and hydrates my skin better than anything I've ever tried. It isn't just a makeup remover. It's a facial cleanser and moisturizer. I love that it combines all the things I need into one product so instead of using several products and having a time consuming task, I simply pour a little Garnier Micellar Water into a cotton pad and gently wipe it across my face & I'm ready to start my day or go to bed. One simple step!
Chrissy I.
I've heard great things about this makeup remover so I decided to add it to my skincare routine. First I use a makeup remover wipe and follow with this since wipes never truly get everything off. This is very gentle on my skin and it truly makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
This product does a great job at removing makeup. Makeup remover towelettes dry my skin out like no other, so I liked this gentle, yet effective remover. Even gets stubborn eye makeup off. I am a first time buyer, but will be a repeat buyer as soon as this first bottle is gone.
Amairani S.
A YouTuber recommended this product to remove makeup and it has worked wonder. I added some of the water to my makeup remover wipes that were drying out and helped the wipes and made the removal of the makeup easier for me. I did manage to get it in my eyes which caused them to burn but I did wipe it off and it was all better
Cecelia N.
Hickory, KY
Absolutely love this product! I use this on my everyday skin care routine and it's the bomb! Nice packaging, am a repeat user! I purchase this product from my local walgreens or Walmart! I would love to recommend this
Amber M.
It made my skin itch but it was a low coverage. I bought it at target in the clearance section. The packaging is pretty simple and I wouldn't try it again though. It made my acne worse. I wouldn't buy it. It's a 4 star because it may work for you but I just have sensitive skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.