BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
For a while I was using this product every day to remove eye makeup. Since I have started oil cleansing I don't need it nearly as much. It is great if you have sensitive skin and need something to take off waterproof eyeliner or mascara. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I love this makeup remover, it removes even my 16 hour lipstick. The only thing I don't like is how oily it makes my face feel after, but it does the job! GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Emily R.
Tulsa
This product is great at removing makeup. It's a great price and it really gets the job done. You can even use it as a cleanser if you dnot have one readily available. I'm on my 4th bottle and I'm definitely going to buy another one when I run out. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Morgan D.
Love this! I use it especially to remove my stubborn eye makeup. I apply a tiny bit to a Q tip and a little goes a lonnnnng way! Great value for your buck! I've had mine forever and still have half a bottle left! Also it doesn't break out my sensitive skin at all.
Shantel L.
Rockford , IL
Love this micellar water! I use the green one for mattifying and I love it. For those days when I don't wanna completely wash my face I can use this one product and take off the day without any fuss. Or use it before applying makeup or really any time! Great product
Darya K.
I compared this to the all in one waterproof mascara removed. I chose this is better at removing the makeup from rimmel. I did oil cleansing method to see if all of the makeup was removed and the pink version won, there was no residue left but the blue one had only removed 90% makeup. this still requires some rubbing but it worked. I am planning to use the pink one to as a form of light cleanser to remove any dirt from the day. also I did not have any irritation during the process. I received a big box from crowdtap garnier party so I will post more reviews
Burklee M.
Tallahassee
This takes makeup off well, and doesn't hurt my face or make it red. (I have pretty sensitive skin.) One thing I don't like is that if you don't thoroughly wash your face with water and soap after using this, your face has a film left on it that is very bothersome.
Meredith R.
Sevierville
This is my new beauty MUST HAVE! My skin has never felt so clear! I love that my skin feels so clean and moisturized! Not only does it remove my makeup without leaving a grimy feeling, but it leaves my skin feeling refreshed! The bottle isn't too large so it's easy to just throw in my bag wherever I go! LOVE IT!
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
This is my go to product when I use to remove my makeup. I realized that you have to use a little bit at a time or it will just create a big mess on your face. To use this I usually tab a little bit on a cotton swap and rub on my face to remove.
Tamara H.
Pomona, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER SO MUCH.

I use to just use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, but after my friend introduced me to this product, I rarely ever use the wipes anymore.

This makeup remover is amazing. It wholly removes ALL of your makeup in little as two swipes across your face. It removes eye makeup 100% after a few swipes. Usually on the first swipe, even water proof eye makeup is already gone. I love this because I don't have to worry about leftover eye makeup still being there and smudging and I don't have to struggle to remove any 'between the crease' makeup.

It is rejuvenating to the skin and you don't even need to rinse your face after you remove the makeup. If only I had found this product sooner, I would have saved so much money.

For the price, it is very inexpensive and affordable. It comes in a pretty big container, enough to last you a few months I would guess. I don't use it often because I rarely put on makeup, but it has been lasting me a while now.

I recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an affordable makeup remover that actually gets the job done!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.