BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am so, so in love with this product~! I probably would not have bought it (although it did interest me when I heard of it). I like the red cap better than the green cap. The green cap is for waterproof makeup removing and it feels a little greasy. The red cap is amazing for removing makeup and washing the day off. I gave it out at my Garnier 'party' and the rest I gave out as small Christmas gifts. The problem with people like my mother is she thinks that because it's Garnier, it must be junky so she returned it. I can't stop raving about it to everyone I know! after the first use my skin was visibly brighter and felt super soft. I have been using it for about two weeks now and I can't see stopping! the green cap is more for the eye area where the red cap is more for the whole face. I breakout easy and thought this would make me breakout but it didn't. I do still use an acne toner on visible breakouts or Tzone/chin areas after, just in case. I have no complaints about this product
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
I love this stuff! It's so gentle on the skin. I use it as a first cleanser on days I don't wear makeup or just as a general cleanser when I need to freshen up. It's got no scent to it's not irritating at all. Just wipe on your face and follow up with a splash of water!
Esmeralda C.
Me gusta bastante usar agua miscelar, ayuda a retirar los residuos de maquillaje y a dejar la piel mas limpia y libre de impurezas, en lo personal yo no las uso para desmaquillar porque hasta el momento no he encontrado una que me funcione como lo necesito para ese propósito pero para terminal de limpiar la piel de mi rostro me funciona perfecto y claro que la seguiré usando.
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I've been using this for a really long time and I love it! It's perfect for my dry skin. I use it at night to take my make up off and then again in the morning just to freshen up before I wash my face. It does a great job of taking my make up off and doesn't break me out.
Jennifer R.
Lusby , MD
I am not exaggerating- you NEED this. I have never had a make-up remover so easy to use. No rubbing, no oily residue, just all the make-up off your face. It even works on waterproof eye make-up.
Brittany F.
Succasunna, nj
I am so obsessed with they make up remover!! It is an easy and clean process unlike other make up remover creams. It does not leave your face oily, the water base is a refreshing! You must try!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The stuff is the bomb. It cleans my beauty blenders like there's no tomorrow. They look brand new after I've use this on them. And it works great on my face as well. Very gentle and very affordable. I highly recommend this to others
Teya S.
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be gentler o
Meghan M.
Cary, IL
Saw this on someone's Instagram and thought in would give it a try. I'm very happy I did. It works great. I have sensitive skin so I was a bit scared to try it at first. But I have had no issues with my skin since I started using it. I have been using this for about 3 months now.
Emilie B.
Luverne
This stuff is amazing. I love using this on my face in the morning before I put makeup on. A nice clean feel from after sleeping. It cleans al oils off and feels refreshing. The bottle has lasted me quite some time. I love it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.