BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Key L.
This stuff is amazing!! I got two 3.4 fl oz bottles for free at Beautycon NYC, and don't know how I was removing my makeup before! Hands down love it, and I have sensitive skin, this doesn't even burn or cause any discomfort. Will buy over and over !
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
This is one of the cleansing water I use with a make up remover sheet and it definitely removes all of your make up using only one sheet, you don't need a lot which is why this cleansing water last a long time. Must try this product if you are thinking about getting a perfect cleansing water.
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
I love doing a pre cleanse to remove makeup before I actually clean my face (with my Clarisonic of course) I use cotton pads to remove dirt and makeup and give myself a fresh start before I cleanse. I love the texture and smell of the cleansing water and it does do a great job of removing my waterproof mascara which is the most important thing really.
Letitia C.
San Mateo, CA
Love this stuff! I wouldnt use it as a full cleanser, mostly because I need to exfoliate often, but it works great for getting any dirt or oil off your face during the day, and awesome for getting even stubborn eye makeup off at the end. Non drying and not oil based so it wont clog your pores or leave you flakey and gross. Would definitely recommend.
Deanna M.
Ashland, KY
I have always struggled with finding make up remover that works for my skin type. I just bought micellar cleansing water. Every time I get impressed with the results. It doesn't hurt when I remove the make up. I cannot explain how pleased I am with the results of this product. people need to know this product works 100%! I'm in love. And it isn't expensive!
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
This is an all in one cleaner.  It's gentle enough to use everyday.  It takes all my makeup off... Love how the dirt just comes off.  The packaging is nice and simple.  The price is just great and affordable!  I've bought one for my daughter since I love it so much!
Rubi O.
Wapato, WA
I live for this product! I absolutely love it! I use it every time Before applying makeup to remove and dirts and oils on my face and when I'm removing my makeup. It does not irritate my skin and I have sensitive skin to begin with. It always leaves my face feeling so fresh definitely recommend!
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I have been so impressed by this cleansor! I bought it on impulse at the #ulta checkout line and am super glad I did. Takes my makeup off without needing to scrub and leaves me feeling hydrated rather than dried out. No harsh scent, and doesn't sting the eyes. Will definitely be buying again! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
THIS IS THE BEST!! Honestly this makes life so easy. It takes all of my makeup off without any effort. I just slide a cotton swab over my makeup. It's amazing it doesn't bubble or make me oily in the slightest.
Lindsey D.
Elkmont, AL
I picked this up when I couldn't find a cleansing oil in my local drugstore and ended up loving it. I love this product first of all just for the ease of use. Just apply to a cotton pad and wipe your makeup away. Easy as that. I don't know if it gets deep into the pores to clean but my skin feels refreshed, clear, and never dry with this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.