BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paige K.
Appleton , WI
I love this stuff! It's so gentle on my sensitive skin! I use this after I take off what makeup I can with a makeup remover wipe. It really cleanses my skin! It doesn't take off waterproof mascara, but I don't wear it so it's not a problem for me.
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
THIS IS THE BEST!! Honestly this makes life so easy. It takes all of my makeup off without any effort. I just slide a cotton swab over my makeup. It's amazing it doesn't bubble or make me oily in the slightest.
Lindsey D.
Elkmont, AL
I picked this up when I couldn't find a cleansing oil in my local drugstore and ended up loving it. I love this product first of all just for the ease of use. Just apply to a cotton pad and wipe your makeup away. Easy as that. I don't know if it gets deep into the pores to clean but my skin feels refreshed, clear, and never dry with this product.
Luz C.
1970 NW 82nd Ave Doral, Florida
Llevo aproximadamente dos semanas usándola y la verdad me ha gustado bastante el producto. No me ha irritado ni resecado la piel. Normalmente uso de 3 a 4 algodónes húmedos con este producto para remover maquillaje. Y luego me lavo el rostro con agua solamente y aplicó una crema para dormir. Me ha ido de maravilla.
Kazzandra E.
Kermit, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use the one for oily skin. You don't even have to rinse this product off. I've boughten this more than once! You will not be disappointed. You can just apply and go about your day. I like to wear this w/out foundation and it's amazing. Does leave your face a little dewy but it's like a glow. It's amazing period!!! GO BUY.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Garnier nailed it again! I love this micellar water so much. It easily removes all of my make up with no harsh rubbing and it cleanses so perfectly. I bought it at WalMart yet I think they could lower the price a couple bucks. I would recommend it to anyone for real it works so great.
S B.
I got this because I saw so many YouTubeers rave about it. I used it with cotton balls. It removed my makeup and didn't burn my eyes if it got in there. I don't like the price and I don't think it's more spectacular than any other makeup remover.
Kassandra A.
best micellar waters out there! removes makeup and dirt or whatever amazingly well! doesn't irritate my face at all! easy to find at the drugstore ive used many bottles of it and tried a fee others always return to this one. the packaging is nice doesnt make a huge mess doesnt drip out either
Zayna E.
Archbald, PA
I love this product! Grainier water makeup remover is literally amazing.. just a tiny drop on a cotton ball or anything reall 2-4 swipes tops and your makeup is completely gone! Even waterproof mascaras or eyeliners. It also takes off my lipstick which stays all day so that's a plus also :)
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I just recently discovered the Garnier micelles cleansing waters and I am in love. It’s like where has this stuff been all my life?!? It leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean. It works great for removing makeup and not having to worry about rinsing after use.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.