BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Meril C.
Marion, IL
Micellar water has no fragrance and it's gentle on your skin yet gets off all the makeup and daily dirt. Works great for sensitive and dry skin. I use it daily and also use it on my kids faces when they use face paints.
I rinsing needed!
Tori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE using micellar water. I always wash my face and follow up with a cotton round drenched in it. I find it really helps to clean my skin - especially when I'm too lazy to wash my face thoroughly and opt for a face wipe instead. This product works AND gives you so much bang for your buck.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I've been using micellar water for about six months now and I have to say I was a little skeptical at first but I really do like it. I feel like it leaves my skin clean without a residue the only thing is even with the waterproof formula I still need to use a different makeup remover for my mascara and and I don't usually wear waterproof mascara.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
With the amount of makeup that I can sometimes wear on my face I need something that is going to take my day face off. I came across the skin active micellar water  and im so glad that I did. Not only does it remove all my makeup but it also battles the dirt of the day which I love.It also works well with my sensitive skin. This is a must beauty favorite
Avery S.
Pleasant Shade, TN
I always use this product to get any excess makeup off my skin that will not come off. It is very effective and always gets the tough makeup off. It is affordable and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. The only thing i do not like is the residue it leaves behind, but i always wash my face after I use this product anyway, so this works fine for me.
Rachel C.
Best makeup remover for the price! It doesn't sting my eyes and removes my face and eye makeup with little effort. For eyes, I dab some on a cotton ball and press gently onto my eyes for a few seconds, then swipe. It does a great job. I always cleanse after using this, but you don't have to.
Arlie H.
Raleigh, NC
I really feel like this gets my skin so much cleaner! I use it as a toner and eye makeup remover after I wash my face with Cetaphil. It's amazing how much I didn't know I was missing when cleansing without it! I usually follow with a quick exfoliating scrub with a charcoal bar or Shea Moisture product, and my skin feels refreshed and rejuivinated.
Cindy M.
I've converted to use micellar water as makeup remover. I typically don't have sensitive skin but some wipes are too harsh and make my skin break out. but this product is SO soothing even to the most sensitive parts of my face (eyelid area). does an amazing job removing all dirt, oils, and makeup on my face. will definitely recommend and repurchase!
Lindsey S.
I am obsessed with this product. I go through a bottle a month of this product. It is great at removing make up, I'm taking bold red lips, black eyeliner and mascara good. It is super gentle and is an an easy to use bottle. I even use this to cleanse my face sometimes and it is so refreshing! I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!
Olivia H.
If I could give this six stars, I would! I've been using the pink Garnier Skinactive Micellar water for about two years now, and I can't believe I used to get my makeup off without it! This is gentle, yet gets everything off your face quickly. I also use this in the morning when I wake up and I can tell my skin is doing a lot better than before.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.