BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
Micellar Water is an absolute must have in my cleansing routine. After washing my face, I come back over with this to get any left-over hard to get oil, make-up, or dirt. The only reason it doesn't get four stars is because it was no better than the store brand version I purchased.
BERENICE T.
Ramona , CA
This is the second micellar water I have ever tried and I have got to say it surpassed the first. Not only does it remove my makeup, but it makes my skin so refreshed and clean. I usually use it to apply my eye and under eye makeup and it does a great job removing it all, even glitter! For the price, I think this is a great product.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I really love this stuff! I feel great using it because it is very gentle and I know I am not stripping my skin. Makes removing eye makeup much easier so I am not pulling or scrubbing so much on the delicate eye area. I recommend it to anyone who will listen to me! The price point is reasonable and it is easy to find in local stores!
Gabriella L.
Westbury, NY
I use this to take off my eye makeup at night with a cotton pad and have had no problems with it. I used to use a makeup wipe but found that it was too rough on my eyes and was not breaking down my eye makeup enough. This cleansing water is gentle on the eyes and gets the job done.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Works well at taking off stubborn eye makeup. I use it in a small spray bottle to also clean my makeup brushes daily. The small one is great for traveling. I don't notice any residue left over. There isn't a strong smell to it either. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it.
Ashley J.
I love using this stuff! It so gentle. My mother is currently on chemo and her poor skin is a wreck. She CAN use this on her face! Almost everything else she tried to wipe off makeup/ clean her face completely broke her out and her skin has a hard time healing. This stuff is AMAZING!
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i keep this product stocked at all times. it's so gentle, but takes off everything - even stubborn eye makeup. i like that there is no residue left on my skin, like with the one in the green top (i think that's for waterproof makeup). this product is one of the best micellar cleansers that i've used.
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
Best makeup remover ever! Gets everything off from red lipstick to waterproof mascara in seconds. Doesnt dry out your skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and clean. Travels well. Its a must on my list.
Cindy S.
Spring, TX
Loved this. It was great I even used it for my makeup brushes. I think that it is a great buy and that it is gentle enough for any skin type. I was expecting it to be a little less oily but it was able to take all the makeup off with is always the struggle. I would purchase again.
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
this product is good at removing makeup. but it leaves a weird film on my face. i dont mind the film because i always wash my face immedialty afterwards so it goes away. the product is drugstore price so its at a good price point. i would not buy again because there better options
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.