BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Bailey G.
I had never heard of this product until my friend recommended it to me after I told her I was sick of buying makeup wipes. I wasn't sure how well something that simply looked like a bottle of water would worked but I am extremely impressed. This product works so well to take all of my makeup off in one swipe. It doesn't require me to scrub hard at all and doesn't dry out my skin. The price is great deals it lasted me months before I needed to buy another one. I highly recommend this to any make up lover out there, it is so much cheaper than buying the wipes and works so much better!
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Think your makeup remover and cleansing afterwards got everything off your skin? Wrong! I am always surprised. I use my makeup remover, I've used several different brands at this point, then I cleanse, also different brands and types, then I use this Micellar Water from Garnier. And holy crap! From the first time to the last time and the future times to come... it's true love. This stuff is amazing! I always think I got all of my waterproof mascara off but NOPE! Got all the makeup off from my hairline NOPE! This stuff will seriously blow your mind and you can't beat the price!
Julie M.
This is a decent product. I do not use it on my face unless I am in a hurry and have a TON of makeup on. I have noticed little bumps on my skin after using this. I think I was getting breakouts from the product. I do use it to remove my eyes makeup and mascara, and it does wonders for that. I do not have to rub my eyes too hard. This is very nice to use with a round sponge.
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
This is my all time go to favorite cleanser I think I've ever used! I use long wear full coverage foundation and this takes it off with ease while leaving my skin soft and squeaky clean without the squeaky tight feeling. It takes of everything with minimal effort. It takes off eye makeup with ease, including lash glue and waterproof liquid liner. It's safe for contact wearers too and doesn't burn your eyes or feel greasy. It's seriously the best. I don't know how I went this long without it.
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
I have heard people talking about this product for the last year but just didnt feel like it was necessary and my make up wipes were fine. Well i was WRONG. This stuff has taken my makeup removing game to a whole other level. It really does get those hard to get products *cough waterproof mascara cough* off without feeling like you are wiping your skin off. I will be using this product in my nightly routine
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this stuff! I got a travel size of this to try it out and I love it!! It's a great price for the project and can find it at my local stores and Ulta! This stuff is magic, it wipes away the makeup like a magnet! It leaves me face feeling smooth after I use it! Doesn't irritate me skin. My skin feels clean after use! I will continue to buy this product!
Kayt M.
I am almost empty on my first bottle of Micellar Cleansing Water, and I have already purchased my second bottle! This makes my makeup removal routine quick and productive. I use it with both cotton balls & cotton rounds. It easily removes my mascara. The best part is that it doesn't have any of the strong fragrances that a lot of makeup removing wipes have!
Sheilarenée J.
Bloomfield, CT
I've been looking for a makeup remover that isn't so harsh on my skin. This Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier has been heaven sent! Love how with just a few swipes with a cotton ball, makeup comes right off and the after feel of my face is still smooth without a t tight feeling. I recommend this product for any makeup user.
Lauren F.
Sussex, NJ
I was incredibly skeptical when I got this but after the first time using it I was totally amazed. With just one dab of the product my eye make up was gone with no rubbing and scrubbing. After I cleanse my whole face with the micellar water, I cleanse my face with a makeup wipe, to my surprise there was no make up or grime left on my face. Perfect for every day use, morning and night time just to freshen up your face or help you clean up your eye make up to achieve that perfect winged liner.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
An alcohol free micellar water?! WOOHOO!!!! This product is awesome! It's gentile on the skin and effective at the same time. All you do is squirt some on a cotton pad and swipe! It really does take all your makeup off! I rotate between this one and the waterproof version. I love that this came with a little mini bottle that I was able to travel with! Having this micellar made keeping my face clean at Coachella Music Festival a breeze!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.