BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this more than any other micellar water I've tried. I've repurchased it twice so far, for the amount you get the price is unbeatable. I just soak a cotton round with it and hold it over my eye for ten seconds and the makeup just melts off. It doesn't irritate my eyes and leaves my face feeling so refreshed. Also great for removing liquid lipstick!!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Easily one of the best makeup remover products I've ever used, if not the best. It is very effective and takes off ever last drop on makeup on your face. It doesn't irritate my face or eyes which is perfect. I use after I used makeup wipes to get off makeup and this stuff takes off even more makeup that the wipes didn't get. Highly recommend
holly W.
New Castle, PA
Ok heres the thing. I don't think it's anything against garnier's product.....I just think Im more dissapointed in micellar water as a product in statement. I have sensitive skin, but not very sensitive skin. I imagine this would be great for someone who couln't use a lot of items.....because it literally felt like water in a bottle. had no smell. did next to nothing for my face.....I was disappointed.
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this as a toner more than a make up remover. Very good price but is oily. However you can see all the dirt that's coming off as well which is nice - that's why I call it a toner instead of make up remover - it doesn't do much for make up but after make up it does. I like it during winter because my skin needs as much oil as possible. Little too much for summer sometimes. It's very gentle and does take some time to dry but skin look amazing after.
Jas. J.
The Micellar water is pretty great. I bought it because I was tired of spending so much on make up wipes. This water literally takes everything off, from waterproof eye makeup to lipsticks/stains. It is amazing & cheap I paid like $7 for it at ulta beauty but they sell is there & many drug stores. Idk highly recommend this product to others.
Leilani R.
Beacon, NY
This is a ride or die item for me. I use this everyday to take off my eyeshadow makeup. It is extremely effective. I love to soak two flat cotton rounds with it, and place it over my eyes, massaging gently for around 45-55 seconds, and it pretty much dissolves all the eye makeup off, including mascara. Then, I rub out whatever is left on my lips, and use Neutrogena makeup removing wipes for the rest of my face before going through the rest of my cleansing and skincare regimen. Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Megan W.
I have re-purchased this time and time again.  My FAV for removing any kind of makeup.  My favorite way to use this is with round cotton pads.  It is extremely effective and I only have to use about four or five cotton pads for my entire face EYES INCLUDED.  No burning or itching literally feels like water and it doesn't leave a residue behind like other micellar cleansers.  Also very reasonably priced.  10/10 would recommend!!!
Kristina S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It is very gentle on the eyes and doesn't leave any residue. I'm really not a fan of oil make up removers or at least ones that claim not to have oil but still do leave a residue. This one is great to soaking your make up cotton pad just place on your eyes for a couple seconds and gently wipe off.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I didn't know they made a waterproof makeup version of this, so once I run out of this one, I'll buy the blue one. I love this! I used to take an entire makeup wipe out to touch up my lipstick or take off extra eye makeup after the shower, but now, I just dip a Q tip in this and run it under my eyes and it works well! There's no scent to this at all, and it's very easy to travel with; I bring it with me in between jobs, or anywhere I travel to. Works great!

* I received this product for free for review purposes from Influenster.*
jess m.
NORCROSS, GA
My favorite micellar water is gentle on my skin and doesn't sting my eyes when removing eye makeup or gel eyeliner from my water line.  It removes makeup very well and last a couple of months depending how often you use it. I have gone through 2 bottles of this one. I tried the one with the blue cap but it was too oily and I didn't like it at all. My mother also likes the pink cap and is very similar tp my bioderma micellar water woth the pink cap.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.