BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Olive R.
I absolutely love this micellar water!! This water was actually recommended to me by my dermatologist because it is so much better than face wipes. Face wipes rub dirt and makeup into the skin, whereas Micellar water removes makeup from the surface and pores without clogging. Highly recommend this product! Great packaging as well!!
Desire N C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product a few nights after work. It removed all my makeup with ease. I was a little concerned it wouldn't take off my it cosmetics mascaras or my brows but removed both with ease ! I loved this sample so much I went out the next day and bought a full sized. This time my store only carried the blue. It works just as fine
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
This literally feels like water! It is so hydrating on the face.  Most make up removers are irritating to my eyes, and I was worried about having similar issues with this product. So far, there hasn't been any irritation at all! While I still wash my face after use, I do think this is a great start to the make up removal process!
Sabrina G.
Tillamook, OR
I was super excited to get a chance to try GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof because I have heard so many awesome things about it. When I got it I did my makeup super glammed up, so there was a lot of more make up
Then my day to day. Made sure to use the waterproof mascara and at the end of the day shook it really well and it did take off my makeup and mascara and didn’t blur it all everywhere. But but to the point it was all hyped up to be. I tried the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 on the other side of my face and it worked well and even got some of my waterproof mascara off! 🤗
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
(I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review) I have been using this product once a day for the past week and a half and I can already see results. I don’t wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so I’m mostly using it for the cleansing of dirt and oil. The thing I like the most about it is the refreshing feeling it gives my skin after I use it. I’m so used to cleansers and makeup removers that always leave my skin feeling dry and this doesn’t do that at all. I have even had people tell me my skin has been looking better so if it’s been that noticeable already I’m excited to see how it works when I use it twice a day.
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
Since this product first came out, I've been wanting to try it but, just never had the chance to. I honestly can't believe I waited this long to try it! I just put a little dab on a cotton pad and Ta-Da! All of the makeup I had plastered on my face came off! I didn't have to scrub my face at all, and I sure didn't end up with raccoon eyes! It's amazing how something so simple works this good! I also really like that it doesn't really have a fragrance to it. This has to be the best makeup remover I've ever used and I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup of any kind! Garnier should just go ahead and change the name to "Miracle Water!"
Brittany M.
Southfield , MI
I honestly think this works just as great as the waterproof option! It cleans super well. Doesn't take alot to be effective and is a huge amount for the price. I love the way my face feels after using this and I like that I don't have to rinse it off afterward. I have zero complaints! I received this free for testing purposes.
Christina C.
I use this as a makeup remover and while it works fine, it isn't the best. I usually have to use multiple cotton rounds to take off all of my makeup (which is a hassle when I'm tired). I recommend the double cleansing method with this product. First, use this to remove your makeup and wash your face with a cleanser afterwards. I recommend this method because this product never left my skin feeling particularly clean. I have oily/combination skin and I would never be able to use this alone without cleansing again afterwards. That being said, this product does its job, is reliable, and it's decently priced, which is why I gave it four stars.
Katy P.
Midlothian, TX
I absolutely ADORE this makeup remover! It doesn’t make my skin break out, and it’s thorough! It never leaves makeup behind! Even before I received it in my VoxBox I was already heavily invested in it, and I highly recommend it for ANYONE who wear makeup!
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
It did a great just removing make up on both my face and eyes. The packaging made it very clear you didn’t have to run to get make up off and it was true! My mascara came right off. The only thing I didn’t like was how the product comes out of the bottle because it was difficult to get a good amount since it came out so fast.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.