BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Therese G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am in love with this product. It's perfect if you are lazy like me. It takes off your makeup and acts as a cleanser all in one! All I have to do is wipe down my face with this at night and I'm done. Plus it's very affordable and can be found at the drug store or grocery store so it's easily accessible.
Evangelina P.
I think there's a problem on my for about seven dollars I really OK I really enjoyed this product it works miracles this wasn't even trying to remove your water maker makes it so easy and fast and free you don't even have to wash your face after you do this if you don't want to if you have sensitive skin this when I irritate your skin is very delicate I recommend this to you if you're in the market for a new condo
Angelize C.
Wimauma, FL
No other makeup remover will touch my face since I made the decision to purchase this. Whether on a cotton pad or a wipe (I prefer to soak a baby wipe in this and it gets the job done in 1 swipe), this removes every ounce of makeup on my face. I have repurchased nearly 4 times now and the $9 price tag doesn't make me feel so bad. Even on no makeup days, it's just a great cleanser in general (I use it before I exfoliate my face) and also use it when I clean my face in the morning.
Diana R.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love the Micellar water. It makes it so easy to remove my makeup. I don't feel like I have to scrub my face raw to get it cleaned. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed afterwards. I love that it doesn't have an oily feel to it. I would definitely recommend to anyone to use.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
This is a great product. I have very sensitive skin and this is extremely gentle and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I put a little of this on cotton pad and it's amazing how quickly and easily it removes my makeup! I use this a lot to remove lipstick too and it does a great job. Garnier also makes Micellar cleasing wipes, which are a breeze to use and just as effective as the actual Micellar cleansing water.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
This is so nice and refreshing for your skin, its like you are standing at a waterfall and letting the water drip into your face and then once your out of the water you face feels refreshed and hydrated. This cleansing water leaves your skin feeling clean, hydrated and ready for makeup or some daily moisturizer in your daily routine. This is a great price in most stores and then have a variety of types to use. This one has become a staple in my skincare routine and will continue to be.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
The Micellar water leaves my face feeling so clean. It gets all of my makeup off and doesn’t get my face oily at all. I would definitely recommend this product for multiple reasons and I will be buying it again!
heather l.
I decided to try this after hearing great thing about it! I mostly use it for removing makeup and then cleansing my face with something else after i always forget it is a cleanser! Days when i'm in a pinch and have to go drop the kids off at school and i don't have time to wash my face right away ill use it and i actually love it! The only thing i don't really like is it leaves my eyelids a little sticky but other than that no complaints at all! I would definitely repurchase this!
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
The bottle i have is for oily skin. I have been looking for something that can take my eye make up off with no trouble for a long time. This is it!! i love the bottle how they made it clear, and different bottle caps for different skin types. Not only it does amazing taking the makeup off your face. but takes the eye makeup pretty good too. i would so tell any friend about this product. I cant go with out it..
Yilian V.
I recently got this from Ulta and I was hesitant because a lot of make up removers make my face oily. This was actually not bad. It removes make up very nicely. Sometimes getting my liquid lipstick off is a struggle. The fun part is that it was very affordable so I think I will buy it again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.