BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kaitlin T.
Havelock, NC
This is a gentle makeup cleanser that removes my toughest makeup! It has a very light scent, if any scent at all. I love how affordable this is and how much you get in a bottle. I mainly use this cleanser for my eye makeup, but have used this similar to a toner to remove any leftover makeup after cleansing my face. Will continue to purchase in the future.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I got a free sample in a sample bag and loved it. It is gentle and removes all my eye makeup effortlessly. I never would have tried this and so glad I did. I have one on my bathroom sick and a mini in my overnight bag.
Chloe' L.
I love this cleanser! It takes off so much of my makeup even before actually washing my face with face wash. It is a good price for the amount that comes in it. Way cheaper than buying makeup remover wipes that barely get all the makeup off. RECOMMEND!
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorites products!! My eyes became sensitive to most makeup face wipes, and the makeup remover towel did not take off all of my eye makeup. I invested in this after a friend recommended it. Use it with microfiber towels/cotton balls and works like a charm. Sometimes I'll use it to freshen my face up or to take all of my makeup off. It also lasts for a long time.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY
This truly has been a game-changing product! I began using this product over the summer as a way to remove makeup, but it's definitely gone beyond that in that it has provided noticeable improvements to my skin. The size is also perfect, in that it's lasted almost 6 months, and i will definitely buy again.
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
This is some powerful stuff, it takes away makeup so fast and effortlessly and leaves the skin feeling great! It is great for not only taking off your makeup, but just for cleansing and refreshing the skin as well. It's a great value because it's a pretty low price and it will last you a very long time. I highly recommend it
Sarah I.
Prairieville
Love this! It removes every trace of black mascara and eyeliner from my face and doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I have been consistently using it for a few years and love it. It's easy to find on the shelf because of its bright packaging. Good value for your money and lasts a good amount of time
Ashley G.
I had a really bad skin irritation from using a new face wash. It dried out my skin so bad, and I tried to not use make up at all, but it happened the week of winter formal. So I used this to take it off and it worked so well with out irritating my skin more, unlike the other make up removers I've used.
Kelsey L.
I love this!! I had really bad acne and this helped it go away. It's not harsh like soap and water. It keeps the natural oils on your face but takes off the dirt and grime, it doesn't dry my skin out. It's very satisfying after a long day to see how much yuck was on your face all day! Finish up with an acne cream and moisturizer and youre acne should clear up!
Amanda Z.
Valrico, FL
Just wow! Hands down one of the most efficient and effective ways of removing all, and I mean ALL, of your makeup. With other products, there is always some mascara or eyeliner left behind but this product melts down all of that eye makeup. Then your skin is left feel refreshed, moisturized, and clean.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.