BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yessenia Q.
This is also a great make up remover. I also use it for my lash lift. After I am done with my clients to clean out the tint.. it’s nice packaging. You can also get the travel you don’t need water to rinse but I always do. Recommend it
Aimee G.
This cleansing water is amazing. I use it on a daily basis to remove any oils and dirt that have gotten on my face throughout the day. I have used to remove make up but doesn't work too well with water proof makeup.
Lynn M.
Cleveland, OH
I really love this product, it helps gently remove my makeup and doesn't leave my face irritated. I'm on my second bottle and I'm sure I'll repurchase again. It's not harsh but it's effective, granted I always wash my face after anyways it really helps remove more than makeup wipes do for example. I've also found it's a great way to quickly get makeup brushes clean it you're in a hurry.
Darby S.
This product works miracles. This cleansing water works great for getting off all your makeup, even the hard ones. My face feels great after using this product! I love the size of the bottle, it's not too small and it's a nice deal! I just ran out of this and I'm going to get more today! I highly recommend this to everyone.
Lanna O.
Oswego, IL
This is my holy grail product! I don't know what I'd do without it. I did purchase them in England, tesco . But can be purchased in most stores. I love it for removing eye makeup, I use a makeup removing thing and It works amazingly!
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
I absolutely love it! I would usually use Neutrogena face wipes to remove my make up but they would always leave a greasy residue feeling afterwards. This product feels Great on your skin. I wash my face before and use this after and you’d be surprised how much make up is left even after washing your face. This is a must try you will not regret it and plus a little goes a long ways so it will last you a w
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This miceller water has changed my skin! It is no longer oily! Does not dry my face out and the price is great for what you get! It is very general on the skin and will even take makeup off. I would recommend this to everyone! I will be buying more of this!
Ruby R.
This is my favorite make up remover ,its like my 4th bottle and i need to buy another one now.I like it because it doesn't feel greasy and doesn't break me out the only little problem i have is that i need to use lots of cotton pads but its still works amazing
Yenn L.
Yes!!! It's the only make up remover that can really take off my make up. It even takes off water proof mascara; and the water proof mascara that I use can last me up to 4 days if I don't take it of with this make up remover; it works amazing and it's amazing for the skin. I Love this product too much.
Samantha S.
This is my go to drug store cleansing water. The formula is quite oily on my dry skin surprisingly and I am not a big fan of the oily residue it leaves behind but it is effective at removing most of my foundation. I do have to use significantly more product compared to a high end cleansing water but it is good value for the price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.