BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Let me start this off by saying, if they stop making this product, I will never forgive Garnier.

This is the ONLY makeup remover gentle enough that my face doesn’t break out, turn tomato red, dry out or leave greasy.

It removes eye makeup without any struggle (even waterproof benefit “they’re real” stuff which is not easy to get off.)

Easy to apply. Just put a little bit on a cotton pad, cotton ball, q-tip, whatever, and use where needed. Even better, you don’t have to rinse it off. It moisturizes your face without making it oily.

Fun tip: buy a mini spray bottle and fill it with some Micellar water. Keep it in your purse, gym bag, travel kit. That way you can easily access it with less mess. It sprays easily and could be used with any sort of removing pad (cotton, paper towel, wash cloth).
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I have tried every makeup remover and wipe out there and I've got to say that this is by far the best that I have tried! My makeup came off effortlessly with this!
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
This remover is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling radiant and smooth. I’ve used the product daily since receiving it, and I’ve loved it so much. I definitely recommend purchasing this item.
Allison W.
Jonesboro, AR
AMAZING!!! absolutely love this product!! It literally took all of my makeup off and was so gentle on my face. Most products leave my face red and blotchy but not this one!! I love it, will def be purchasing soon!!!
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
I have seen a few reviews and youtube videos claiming this cleanser removes all the makeup. This cleanser is definitely not a one-step process-type product. Even after cleansing with one application, there is still a lot of makeup left on my skin and a sticky feeling. I have to use a couple applications of this cleanser or a whole other cleanser just to remove all the makeup. It is good for "loosening" up the makeup, but not completely removing it. I'm not terribly impressed and feel like this may not be a necessary step for removing makeup. However, since I still have more than half a bottle left, I use it as a toner. I would most likely not purchase this product again, unless I am able to find one that contains oil, to help loosen and remove the makeup.
Fariha A.
W Hollywood, CA
My intro to Micellar water and I think I'm in it for the long run. The water in my area is kind of hard on my skin and this seems to be really helping by eliminating any need to rinse my face. I have oily skin and it seems to cleanse it just right. The only time i experience tightness is when I use my acne meds after cleansing. I do wonder if it makes people with dry skin too dry. I do enjoy that the action of using a cotton pad seems to get rid of my flakey skin without needing an extra physical exfoliant. Great for lazy people who want to do double cleansing but don't have the motivation.
Brittany W.
I use this solely for my stubborn, waterproof mascara, and any other eye makeup on my eyes. I find using wipes are too harsh, chemically-wise; Always burning my eyes. I also find using wipes I have to scrub on my eyes, pulling out lashes. I worked hard for my long and pretty lashes, I'm not looking to rip them out! Micellar is great for me! I take a cotton ball, generously soak the ball with micellar, then place the saturated cotton ball over top of my eye. I allow the micellar to do its work, and dampen the mascara. After maybe 10-15 seconds, I then gently remove my eye makeup with no harsh rubbing. This stuff is also effecting in removing face makeup, but I use wipes for that, I find it to be quicker to use a wipe and just remove the makeup, then I double cleanse to make sure my face is truly clear of all my makeup and debris from the day.

What I really love about micellar, is that I can use this a makeup cleaner for my beauty blenders and makeup brushes!
Halle P.
Metuchen, NJ
This product does everything. It removes my makeup and it cleanses and tones. It isn't irritating to my skin or my eyes and I only need one cotton round to take care of my whole face! Not to mention, it comes at a fantastic price since it's a drugstore brand. It's a go-to for me and I think this a must have for every nighttime routine.
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this every morning and night after I’ve cleansed my face and follow with other items as part of my routine, it cleans so much even after washing your face !
haley b.
oregon city
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Made my face break out even worse
Didn’t take all my make up off.
Will not use again
Cheap, that why I tried it.
Very disappointing to try.
Would not recommend this to others. Especially if you have acne.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.