BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I love this product! It takes my makeup off unbelievably easy, I never have to scrub hard. It's quick and great when it's the end of the night and you don't feel like spending a lot of time trying to take your makeup off. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy most removers. I also like to use it if my skin feels greasy during the day, it makes it feel much cleaner
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I love this makeup remover one of the best I've tried. Always takes my makeup off very well. It doe. Ot irritate my skin or eyes like other makeup removers do. I really recommend this. Apply an moisturizer afterwards.
Courtney L.
I don't use this to take off my make up. Are used it in the morning on a cotton pad to take off my nighttime skin care. Sometimes if I have a little extra make up on my face from the night before, it also helps to remove any of that as well. It doesn't leave me dry it out and it's an all-around amazing product. Favorite micellar water out there.
Abbey S.
The best way to remove makeup, it beats out everything else. I can't stand to use a makeup wipe after using micellar water. It gets all of your makeup off, without any leftover residue. Usually I would clean my face with a wash and it took all my makeup off, then I tried using this afterwards and it turns out I still had makeup on my face. Would recommend to everyone, even with sensitive skin and eyes.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I use Garnier's miceller water to take most of my makeup off. I find I still have to wash again with something else to really get my face clean. But, it definitely helps with getting my eye makeup off. I follow with toner, which usually picks up more makeup. I like that this doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my face and leaves it feeling fresh.
Olivia H.
If I could give this six stars, I would! I've been using the pink Garnier Skinactive Micellar water for about two years now, and I can't believe I used to get my makeup off without it! This is gentle, yet gets everything off your face quickly. I also use this in the morning when I wake up and I can tell my skin is doing a lot better than before.
nayara r.
lousville ky
I spent a lot of time rubbing to remove makeup but everything stops until I found the Garnier Micellar Water in Oil with nourishingargan oil. All my makeup will disappear in a sec is suabe with my skin asta removes my makillaje from waterproof
Lexi H.
Stowe
I use this when I travel, as they sell it in the mini sizes which are easier to pack in an overnight bag. It works, but it's not my favorite micellar water. It does seem to clean my face, but you definitely need to take your makeup off beforehand. This isn't one where it will do both. I also feel like it leaves sort of a greasy feeling? Nothing my toner won't fix, but I wouldn't buy the full size version.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love this stuff. It takes off my makeup and it doesn't irritate my skin. It's affordable also and the size is good. It doesn't have a strong smell either which is great for people like me that are sensitive. I prefer to use it with cotton rounds vs cotton balls it seems to work a lot better that way. You can find this most anywhere as well.
Tika G.
This product is really effective in taking off makeup. I'm really pleased with hit. I like the fact that it doesn't have oil, alcohol or fragrance in it either. It's a good value for the money but I won't be sad if they took it down a dollar. I do teach zumba so its hard to take it with me so that I can use it after class.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.