BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
I'm 50/50 on this product ! It does take m makeup off but I struggle with getting my eye makeup off with this . I usually use this to take my face makeup off and then my eye makeup I have to use a different one and at the end of the day I'm feeling lazy and just wanna use one product to get my makeup off ! It's affordable but I'm not sure I will be using this anymore
Veronica B.
This is an okay product. I use it on a cotton round to help remove my makeup before I actually wash my face. I don't really like the feeling on my skin after I use it, so if I can't wash my face afterwards I wont really use it. I'll just use makeup wipes. I'm not sure if I would recommend this to use. I just finished my bottle and I won't be purchasing it again.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
I use the waterproof one in the blue bottle. I use this stuff everyday & have repurchased this many times. It removes most of my makeup & does a decent job of getting mascara off. I do recommend washing your face after using this, but sometimes I'm lazy & don't & it doesn't break me out. When you first use it, I notice it's oily and leaves an oily feeling on the skin. The more you use it I don't notice it. I'll continue to repurchase this.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my new holy grail micellar water for all of the reasons detailed above,  there is no residue left behind either. It's the perfect product for those lazy nights when you don't have the energy to stand at the sink. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin or sting my eyes. Definitely one of my favorites and most importantly it doesn't make my face feel greasy.
Cara M.
lakeville, IN
Garnier works like a champ at a affordable price that cleans skin and gets real deep down in the pores and is gentle therefor it is good for all different kinds of skin types. This is a wonderful product !! I would definitely but this product again !
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Far and away my favorite make-up remover. I have the most sensitive skin and regular wear face, lip and eye make-up. This product is able to remove all of that make-up without being harsh, drying or irritating my skin. I highly recommend tossing your usual make-up remover and giving this a try~
Tiphani S.
Potomac Maryland
This product makes my skin feel so refreshed after i use it, just dab a bit of it into a cotton round and go to work and my makeup is completely off my face. This product is not harsh at all and the price point is so good especially if you get it from Walmart or Target !
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
It's a makeup remover and cleans and refreshed face..! It works with all skin types..!! What I love about it that it's doesn't have oil or alcohol or fragrance ... it takes out makeup but it doesn't take out waterproof makeup ..! I had to learn the hard way ..!! But it's good to me lol
Laken L.
New Albany, Indiana
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! It is my definite go to! I use this DAILY in my skin care routine. It cleanses the skin and removes makeup and also leaves it moisturized/hydrated!! Bought mine at kroger it was fairly priced at $8 and a little goes a long way! It lasts for a long time!! Unless i find something better i will continue to use this brand!!!
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
This is my go to product for removing makeup when my skin feels dry or I do not want to use a cleanser. I use a full face of makeup every day and it takes about 4 cotton rounds soaked in this product to remove all makeup. I do not have to pull or tug to remove eye makeup. A few swipes and it is gone. I do not know if it removes waterproof mascara.

There is no noticeable scent and no residue left on my face after using this product.  Will definitely repurchase.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.