BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Katie E.
Purchased at: Target
I️ use this every night to take off my makeup and every morning before applying makeup for the day. It exceeded my expectations and is incredibly effective. I️t is a great price and I️ would definitely recommend!
Maria G.
Miami Gardens
I love this so much, i buy it all the time. Totally worth it, you can trust it’ll remove all your make up with no doubt, it can go in your eyes and it won’t hurt.
Melissa N.
I got the mini bottle of this at ulta and I'm almost out and will definitely be buying a big bottle! I use this every evening to take off my makeup and it works great!
Itzel M.
Great make up remover. I always use this product before cleansing my face to help dissolve my make up. I love that it isnt to harsh on my sensitive skin and eyes.
Janelle G.
Hagerstown, MD
I’ve used the cleanser every night. It removes my waterproof eye makeup with no problem! Leaves my skin feeling great, not oily. Easy to open bottle, great value.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
THIS IS SO GOOD. I use it more for eye makeup or on a q-tip to clean up mascara, but on occasion I do remove all my makeup with it. I love using liquid makeup removers, but all of them have a ton of oil in them, leaving my face and eyes a greasy mess. This one doesn't feel oily at all, it makes my face feel really refreshed and clean! It has no smell, and no dye so my skin didn't break out either. I really have no complaint about this product. It's not even a bad price for the amount in the bottle. It's around $8 for 14oz I believe and it took me 3 mos to use it all up. Im on my second bottle. Definitely recommend it to anybody.
Caitlin W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love Garnier Micellar Water! This isn't the first time I've used it, and it definitely won't be my last. It's smooth, soft, takes off all makeup with little effort and doesn't leave your face as dry as a desert! My absolute favorite!
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
The Garnier SkinActive is compatible for all skin types (even sensitive). It is all in 1:
- Removes makeup
- cleanses
- refreshes

It has been rated as America's #1
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
There’s a debate with the product because of its ingredients but it makes taking off eye makeup so easy and doesn’t burn or make my eyes blurry and it’s affordable
Kayla C.
winslow, ME
LOOOOOVE micellar water! So easy to use, takes all my makeup of, leaves my skin feeling super soft, and has no harsh chemicals! Honestly, this stuff is a game changer.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.