BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chloe S.
Rolla , MO
This stuff is magic! I love how moisturizing and gentle it is on my sensitive skin. The product is very effective at removing even waterproof eye makeup. I have bought several bottles and will continue to purchase for my makeup removal needs. This product is easy to use and great for quickly removing makeup prior to cleansing.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER YET! I can't get enough of this makeup remover. I've been using it for a little over a year now, RELIGIOUSLY. I can't remember the last time I used something different to remove my makeup with. If you're looking for a makeup remover that's gonna get the job done then you NEED THIS. It doesn't miss a thing!
Chloe V.
This stuff is amazing!!!!! It took my makeup off so good! I love it a lot better than other makeup removers that are oily.. this is pretty much water. No scent either. Definitely recommend. I got mine in the Winter 2016 Beautycon box.
Juliana H.
This water make up remover is really nice it is gentle and it cleans very good and it takes my make up off really nicely I bought mine from target and it comes in A box with the picture of the product and it is very good quality and I definitely recommend you have to buy
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I know this sounds silly because ultimately this is just water, but I actually loved this!! After I washed my face with my cleanser and even an exfoliant after, I took a cotton ball and put this on it and makeup STILL came off! It opened my eyes that I'm not cleaning my face throughly every time I cleanse it! You don't need to wash your face again after using this either, I love it!
Linsey S.
Easy to use and very convenient for a quick clean. I would not recommend it for removing all your makeup because it would take a while and use a lot of cotton. I use this to cleanse my face before applying night products or in the morning too before applying products. Great for cleaning residue from masks or refreshing your skin.
Hilary H.
I love it sooo much! It removed all the make up and you don't have to use other products that much so you save a lot of money by using this. The one that i got before it already don't and as soon i can i will buy a new one and if thia brand tells that they want me to try anything, i would with not doubt.
Sarah G.
Powell
I am pleasantly surprised at how well this works as a makeup remover. One cotton round soaked with this removes my whole face of makeup, including foundation and mascara, with little effort. I am a light touch with makeup, but have never had a makeup remover work this well. This wasn't drying, and I will definitely buy again.
Cassandra S.
This stuff is awesome! I don't use it by itself because I wear makeup but I like using this to help remove some of my makeup and help break it up a bit before I go in with my makeup remover. It's also great to just put on a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help remove stubborn eyeliner without irritating the eye area.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I love this!! It's so gentle on my skin and really effective at removing my eye makeup without that oily mess like other removers!! I will repurchase time and time again! I feel that I can without a doubt recommend this to others!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.