BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
johanna f.
wow is great I see this from a youtuber and I buy because is economic and have a lot of product. I like because said is for sensitive skin in my skin is a little sensitive and very dry. Remove very well the make up. I recommend a lot I think this is my new favorite and best is economic and have more product. I buy mine in walmart.
Stephanie P.
Truly a great product! I walked into Ulta one day looking for a make-up remover that wasn't oily and I was recommended this product. Ever since then, it's been a product I use every single day. I love how I can remove my make up with this and still clean my face from any other dirt that may be stuck in pores. As it is marketed, It is oily free and I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards. I bought the small 3.4 Fl Oz bottle months ago and it's still lasted me. I look forward to buying the bigger bottle when I run out.
Ashley F.
Framingham, MA
Hands down the best makeup remover I’ve ever use. I use to use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, but this micellar water just gets everything off so easily. I use cotton pads to remove my makeup so I never feel like I’m constantly rubbing the dirt all over my face like the wipes. My face feels so refreshed and hydrated after. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I am a huge fan of the more expensive miscellar water Bioderma and didn't think anything could take its place. I purchased this at Walgreens with high hopes. Now i wear the full cakeface. Primer, foundation, concealer, cream & powder contour, setting powder, highlighter, & I didnt even get to the eyes yet lol the works! I spend a lot of money so that it won't budge all day either. This miscellar water was able to do all of that without tugging or pulling. It didnt irritate my eyes like most. No scent so it didn't irritate my skin. Its fantastic and I have already repurchased. Totally recommend for makeup geeks. GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Maeve G.
Pink > blue! I got the blue once when I didn't see a pink and my skin really was not a fan. It was more difficult to get my makeup off.Key tip: I see a lot of people complaining how many cotton pads they have to use to get their makeup off. Save the money and be more environmentally friendly - get a microfiber towel (I got one for $6 on amazon) and use the micellar water on that! I rinse it afterward and wash once a week.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I received this in my winter Beauty Con box and instantly fell in love. I have been having issues with makeup wipes recently so the change was welcome and my skin needed it! Micellar water is light and feels just like water but removes all of your makeup, including eye makeup. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and really CLEAN.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is the first time I've used Micellar water and I bought this brand on a whim! This brand seems a little pricier than others, but I like the small travel size bottle. It took around 5 or 6 cotton pads to get all of the makeup off, but I do feel like this was very effective as a make up remover. I especially love that this product didn't make my sensitive skin breakout. Even when I'm feeling lazy in washing my face, I can just use this to remove my makeup and be good to go!
Courtni B.
BUFFALO, NY
Love this Micellar water. I follow a 10 step skincare routine so it's super important to get all of my makeup off before applying serums and creams and this does the trick. After using an oil cleanser and a water cleanser sometimes my mascara is still holding strong. A squirt of this on a cotton pad, pressed on the eye for a few seconds gets all of it loose. It has no scent and is so gentle on the skin. Love it!
Jeemini L.
Dallas
I was recommended this product by my sister, who claimed this completely changed her skin. My skin was never bad to begin with, but it had a feeling of roughness. Even after the first use of this product, my skin felt so much smoother the next morning as if the micellar water really took off all the excess dirt and buildup. I can't use makeup wipes anymore after using this! Also, this product is just a better bang for your buck as opposed to paying $5 or $6 for 30 makeup wipes.
Andrea G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
By far my favorite makeup remover! I have oily skin so I hate using oily removers to take my makeup off. This remover doesn't leave any residue, my skin doesn't ever have any reactions to it, and it's alcohol and fragrance free! Not only is it a makeup remover but it's also works as a cleanser so you don't even need to wash your face after using it. I use it with a cotton pad to take off all of my makeup and make sure my face is clean. I highly recommend this product for those who have sensitive skin, and don't like residue left over after taking off your makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.