BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love this stuff! Makes removing makeup and cleansing my face so quick and easy! Sometimes I just use it with a cotton ball, and sometimes I use it after I wash my face with my regular cleanser. I'm always amazed with how much more dirt/oil this gets off!
Megan M.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff!! Great for removing makeup or after I use cleanser to make sure I got everything. I just put it on a little cotton pad and it only takes a little bit to remove all my makeup. It’s scentless and the first time I used it I accidentally got a lot of it in my eye and it didn’t even burn 😂😂 so it’s good to know it’s a gentle product. But your still not supposed to get it in your eyes. Haha
Davetta S.
I bought this product because it seemed to be all the rave for a while. I did like it but it didn't seem to do much more that the makeup wipes that I used. Although it's a type of "water" I still wanted to wash my face after using it. It cleaned off my makeup just fine but just left my face feeling like it needed to be refreshed. I'd still recommend it though.
Sydnie S.
I absolutely have fallen in love with this product, I use the blue one. It was so gentle on my skin and did not burn my eyes while taking off my waterproof mascara. I use a cotton round, hold it over my eyes for about thirty seconds swipe and my eye makeup is almost fully gone. Definitely recommend this micellar water it is a new holy grail.
Carly E.
Spokane
I love this and I will always use it to take my makeup off. There are no cons in my opinion, as it even removes waterproof makeup. I dont wear waterproof often, but it takes off normal makeup like mascara very well. I would reccommend this because you get a lot of uses out of what you pay for and this is super nonirritating to skin or eyes
Sovanny S.
San Diego, CA
This is what I use when I have a lot of make up caked on, especially matte lipsticks. It doesn't sting, has no scent, no oils making removing makeup so easy! It takes off all the color off from matte lipsticks, and even waterproof makeup. It is great to use around the eyes because it's not harsh at all. I love it. This is another holy Grail.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
So in love! Where has this been all my life? Gentle on skin and eyes, and no harsh smells or chemicals! I use this every night before bed even if I don't wear makeup that day, for that refreshed feel. I also use it first thing in the am too!
Brittany M.
Clarksville , TN
I use the blue one to remove all my makeup before cleansing. It removes every trace of makeup, doesn't dry my skin out, and doesn't burn my eyes. It's amazing for waterproof mascara and liquid lips. I've repurchased more times than I can count!
Gracie W.
This Cleansing water is great for those times you're not able to wash your face, I take it with me on trips, and I use it when I am feeling lazy and not wanting to wash. I also use it to remove my make up! Its gentle and effective. Its a great product at a great price. The only thing is, I felt like I needed to use a lot of the product at one time, so I would recommend buying the bigger bottle.
Kaitlin W.
Palm Coast, FL
This cleansing water efectivelly and gentally gets of you make up with only a few swipes for and example it takes of a long wearing matte lipstick so easly with no harsh scrubbing i use this ever time i wear make up i told my mom about it and now she uses it every day and she has very dry skin and this gives you a nice moisturizing finish
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.