BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
Absolutely love the Garnier Skinactive micellar water ! I’ve tried Neutrogena’s and Biore’s micellar water and they can not compare ! Most micellar water claim they do not leave residue, well most do ! Not Garnier’s !! I love this stuff, use it morning and night with no need to rinse off. I love the trial size option as it’s easy to stick in my purse.
Katey B.
Burnsville, MN
This product is amazing! It removes my make-up, including my mascara, in just seconds. It doesn’t cause any type of irritation or burning around my eyes either. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1This little 3.4 oz bottle goes a long way as well. I love how it doesn’t leave an oil residue/film on my face. It simply just removes the make-up leaving my skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and clean.
Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
It took me time to buy into the micellar cleansing water fixation but I’m glad I did. This takes off the heaviest makeup gently, but works great in the morning as well. The ingredients work well on my sensitive skin, and don’t leave me with closed comedones or cystic breakouts. I did try the mattifying version as well, but I found it a bit too drying (no crap, huh). The price is very reasonable for the amount you get, and it lasts for about 3-4 months. You don’t need to use much of it on a cotton round to really pre-cleanse or cleanse the skin. Definitely worth it!
Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Garnier skin active cleansing water is a must have. Seriously. I use this stuff before bed, and when I wake up in the morning. Not only does it wake your face up after a long sleep, but makes your face feel SO soft. Really helped clean out my pores and even made them smaller. I love this product and can’t wait to see what else it can do for my skin!!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
It is a great makeup remover. I use this before cleansing over anything to remove makeup. By the time I go and cleanse no makeup comes off on my washcloth which is great. I am a big fan or double cleansing even in light makeup days. This is convenient to pick up and very affordable. Didn't break me out and doesn't leave my skin sticky or anything.
Sydney L.
Westlake, LA
I didn't expect to love it this much!!! It was my first time using micellar water. The product itself is beautiful. I love the packaging and the fact that it's a squeeze bottle. It's gentle on the face, but effective at removing layers of make-up!
My favorite part: it didn't leave any oily residue on my face. I've been using it for a week and I haven't experienced a breakout.
#complimentary
Amber F.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have almost gone through an entire bottle of this Miscellar Cleansing Water and though I think it is an okay product, I much prefer to just use makeup removing wipes. I do like using a q-tip with this product to help carve out my eyebrows, but it isn't significant enough of a reason for me to re-purchase. I find that I go through way too many cotton pads for cleansing water to even remove just one application of makeup. In my opinion, wipes are more effective and efficient. If you are someone who prefers a cleansing water, you would thoroughly enjoy this product.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
A friend of mine recommended this to me. I have been trying for the last year to get a good beauty routine down and this was a must for me. I have sensitive, combination skin and this has helped  me keep my oil in check. It also does wonders to remove my make up. This is a must for everyone!!
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Words cannot express how obsessed with this product I am! I had held off for so long because I had heard that it was gimmicky, and not worth the money. Boy was I missing out!
I happened to see a 'travel size' bottle sitting at the Ulta checkout one day, and I am so glad that I picked it up! This EASILY removes makeup that my wipes sometimes have a problem with (ie mascara, eyeliner, lip product), and doesn't feel like I am having to apply vigorous force. Anymore I find myself reaching for this before I reach for my wipes! Even if I do use a wipe I find myself going over my face one last time with a dash of this.

In my eyes this is a must for every makeup wearer - you will be happier for it!
Chynna B.
This is the best thing I have used to remove my makeup. It’s gentle and easy to use around the eyes. Even the wipes are amazing. I usually get these for a good price and they last awhile. I a,ways repurchase. Some people claim that these feel drying, but I do not feel this way with my oily skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.