BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
I had very high expectations for this cleanser but to be honest I would not recommend nor buy it again. It felt light and wasn't oily, but it doesn't remove make up as much as I would hope. It takes a while to remove eye make up, especially if it's waterproof mascara or eyeliner. You have to hold the cotton pad or napkin over your eye and it says not to rub, but i feel like I needed to do more harsh rubbing than normal to remove the eye make up. I prefer the neutrogena eye make up remover or their make up removing wipes much better.
Amanda R.
Claremont, CA
This product takes off even the most stubborn makeup with ease! For the price this is one of the best makeup removers I have tried. I tend to get break outs easily and it does not cause my issues with my skin. It does leave a slight film on the face after use , but I usually follow this up with a moisturizer anyways so it really isn't that big of a deal ! Also it lasts me a long time ! I find that I barely have to use any product and it still will clean everything off
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love the Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Waster All-in-1 Makeup Remover and Cleanser! I think that it has great packaging and the price you pay is so worth for how much is in the bottle. I wear and take off makeup almost everyday and it lasts me for months. This makeup remover is excellent in taking off all of my makeup and is so effective for around the eye area as well. I have been repurchasing this product over and over again since its launch.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Easily one of the best makeup remover products I've ever used, if not the best. It is very effective and takes off ever last drop on makeup on your face. It doesn't irritate my face or eyes which is perfect. I use after I used makeup wipes to get off makeup and this stuff takes off even more makeup that the wipes didn't get. Highly recommend
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this as a toner more than a make up remover. Very good price but is oily. However you can see all the dirt that's coming off as well which is nice - that's why I call it a toner instead of make up remover - it doesn't do much for make up but after make up it does. I like it during winter because my skin needs as much oil as possible. Little too much for summer sometimes. It's very gentle and does take some time to dry but skin look amazing after.
Ashe N.
Chewelah
Purchased at: Walmart
Micellar Cleansing Water is an absolute LIFESAVER when it comes to a full face of makeup, and adhesive for your lashes. Your skin is left feeling fresh, and cool.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this more than any other micellar water I've tried. I've repurchased it twice so far, for the amount you get the price is unbeatable. I just soak a cotton round with it and hold it over my eye for ten seconds and the makeup just melts off. It doesn't irritate my eyes and leaves my face feeling so refreshed. Also great for removing liquid lipstick!!
holly W.
New Castle, PA
Ok heres the thing. I don't think it's anything against garnier's product.....I just think Im more dissapointed in micellar water as a product in statement. I have sensitive skin, but not very sensitive skin. I imagine this would be great for someone who couln't use a lot of items.....because it literally felt like water in a bottle. had no smell. did next to nothing for my face.....I was disappointed.
Jas. J.
The Micellar water is pretty great. I bought it because I was tired of spending so much on make up wipes. This water literally takes everything off, from waterproof eye makeup to lipsticks/stains. It is amazing & cheap I paid like $7 for it at ulta beauty but they sell is there & many drug stores. Idk highly recommend this product to others.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.